Why was the risk placed on the Consumer?

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
blueone
Overlooked Sibling

Post by blueone » Apr 23rd 2003, 8:28 pm

I think we were all quite desperate to get our hands on the dvds. MSCL on dvd was back then just a remote dream. We surely paid the deposit and more to get these DVD pressed because little did we know that other retailers such as Amazon would also have these at a much lower price. But far as I've understood nobody would even have these dvds if it weren't for Jason and us - the hardcore MSCL fans/customers who got it pressed in the first place. So what I'm saying is that I think we really didn't care about the risk being placed on us, we just wanted the DVDs so badly.

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Jul 20th 2003, 10:35 pm

Jason R wrote:As an aside, I was invited by Spartacus (of AnotherUniverseSUCKS.org) to attend this year's Comic Convention in San Diego (July 17-20) and hand out anti-AU.com propaganda with them (being done by a comic artist who got dicked by Ross). If you are in the area, let me know and we can try to be there on the same day.
Any reports from Comic Con guys?
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?