FULL UPDATE PLEASE!

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
blueone
Overlooked Sibling

Post by blueone » Apr 19th 2003, 5:31 pm

It's quite obvious that Ross won't do much about the DVD other than to make new promises. I think I read somewhere that someone has the interviews - why not make a divx or mpg compressed file so we can at least have a look at what we were supposed to get :wink:

Well well.. all in all I feel lucky I even got the dvds and I wasn't even double or triplecharged. Woho.

andrewgd
Liberty High Graduate

Post by andrewgd » Apr 21st 2003, 2:23 pm

So I've finally gotten all the money I was owed. I got my check today, and assuming it doesn't bounce, I'm square with AU. I billed them for interest (and my time wasted), which they ignored, but at least I'm no longer out of pocket anything.

So at this point, since I've canceled my order, is it wrong for me to continue harrassing Ross & Co. to get them to do what is right?

I'm tempted to get his number...
"Your imagination, like a child, will explode with unrestrained possibilities for adventure."

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Apr 21st 2003, 2:51 pm

email me for it. he missed his deadline.

lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by lance » Apr 22nd 2003, 3:18 pm

andrewgd wrote:So I've finally gotten all the money I was owed. I got my check today, and assuming it doesn't bounce, I'm square with AU. I billed them for interest (and my time wasted), which they ignored, but at least I'm no longer out of pocket anything.

So at this point, since I've canceled my order, is it wrong for me to continue harrassing Ross & Co. to get them to do what is right?

I'm tempted to get his number...
I think this transforms you from an upset customer to an advocate for upset customers.

:D

Best,

Lance Man