Message To Ross Part II

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Message To Ross Part II

Post by Jason R » Mar 21st 2003, 12:45 pm

You do not have permission to call me. I've wasted more than enough time as a result of your scams. Do not attempt to call my cell phone again. I will not pass along any information for you. You can post it yourself.

ingramje
Nicky Driscoll

Post by ingramje » Mar 21st 2003, 4:21 pm

Well it is nice to know that the nitwit actually "still" reads the message board (thus the call to your cell phone). But it would be better if he would respond and post what the hell is going on with the merchandise that he used our money to fund. Either he is reading the message board because:

a. He is trying to find ways to twist things around and put the blame on someone else.
b. He loves knowing he pissed off alot of people and enjoys reading our posts.
c. He is keeping up to date and trying to figure out lies that he can tell the FBI and whoever else knocks on his door.
d. He is actually going to make things right. (this is a long shot)

Whatever the reason, It doesn't make up for the year of hell that we have all been through!

fnordboy
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by fnordboy » Mar 21st 2003, 6:19 pm

ingramje wrote: a. He is trying to find ways to twist things around and put the blame on someone else.
b. He loves knowing he pissed off alot of people and enjoys reading our posts.
c. He is keeping up to date and trying to figure out lies that he can tell the FBI and whoever else knocks on his door.
d. He is actually going to make things right. (this is a long shot)
Personally I think it is a mixture of B and C. If he is doing it for A then either he is illiterate, or he is the worst at twisting the truth. The only people who fell for his idiotic lies about where or who fault rested with were his even dumber investors.

Image Hi Ross!

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Mar 21st 2003, 6:22 pm

Like I said in a previous post, whenever I see "guests" reading the AU forum, I always wonder which one is Ross.
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Mar 21st 2003, 7:01 pm

See, I think it is definitely "A"

Here's what he wrote to me after I sent him GWhiz's phone number:

"Oh and as a summary, Dean told me since January that the lunchboxes were ready to ship and the freight forwarder was waiting on something else to fill the rest of the container. This was the same thing they told me for over a month, until Dean told me last month that they had left China, and he'd get me a BOL the next day after he talked to China.

So, a month later, we still don't have them, Robert no longer works there, the phone numbers are disconnected and Dean still can't/won't tell me where the lunchboxes are or when they'll be delivered."

He's trying to blame GWhiz. I forwarded the email to Dean at GWhiz, who basically called me and told me what he thought of Ross (basically agreeing with our assessment here at MSCL.com that he is a lying, thieving, filthy piece of scum.

To repeat, Here is why Ross wants to scuttle the lunchboxes:

He can't afford to mail them to you even by UPS ground. He had to have some woman named Julie W. charge the lunchboxes on her credit card. (I'll leave out the name for the sake of privacy, but interestingly enough it MAY be somebody who works in charitable FUNDRAISING. Is that totally insane or what?)

Makes you wonder whose card was used to pay BMG!

Jason

henrik
Nicky Driscoll

Post by henrik » Mar 21st 2003, 7:37 pm

jason wrote:Makes you wonder whose card was used to pay BMG!
Our cards, in a way...

lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

ross

Post by lance » Mar 21st 2003, 11:43 pm

Ross owes the fans a great deal. He helps noone, including himself, by trying to blame the good folks at GeeWhiz.

However, I hate to say this, but his behavior is becoming more and more predictable. Sad, but true.

Best,

Lance Man

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Re: ross

Post by Jason R » Mar 22nd 2003, 12:14 am

As predictable as a drowning rat.

Look for him to become more desperate, and for more "dog ate the homework" excuses in the coming weeks. April 6 was the date that he told me most people would receive their refunds by. I'm just holding the next survey until April 7.

lance wrote: However, I hate to say this, but his behavior is becoming more and more predictable. Sad, but true.

so-called customer
Between Names

Post by so-called customer » Mar 22nd 2003, 5:44 pm

I'm sure the IRS would be interested in all these benefactors who keep paying Ross' bills.