So where the hell is our bonus materials?????

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
Pedro
Let's Bolt Regular

So where the hell is our bonus materials?????

Post by Pedro » Mar 7th 2003, 8:24 am

I'm really sick of waiting and not having any idea where the bonus materials are. It's pretty much been a year since we paid, and still no sign. I thought Ross - the liar - Rojek said that they were shipping from Japan??How long does it take?????

I'm not happy :evil:

lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Re: So where the hell is our bonus materials?????

Post by lance » Mar 7th 2003, 1:43 pm

Pedro wrote:I'm really sick of waiting and not having any idea where the bonus materials are. It's pretty much been a year since we paid, and still no sign. I thought Ross - the liar - Rojek said that they were shipping from Japan??How long does it take?????

I'm not happy :evil:
Pedro,

You have every reason to be furious. I have not heard anything since last fall. Anybody received anything from Au on this score?

Best,

Lance Man

so-called customer
Between Names

Post by so-called customer » Mar 13th 2003, 5:34 pm

I think it's pretty clear that these bonus materials will never materialise. AU has lied about everything from the very beginning, and it doesn't look like any change of name (moving of the shill) is going to change things.

I feel sorry for those who held out expecting AU to finally come through, but by now I hope that you can console yourselves that you at least got the DVDs.

Leslie
Nicky Driscoll

Post by Leslie » Mar 13th 2003, 5:45 pm

So I know I asked this question awile ago but I don't think anyone ever responded to it....Has anyone here tried to contact that guy Robert from the company G-Whiz who manufactured the luchboxes? He was very helpful and forthcoming a few months ago when we all had questions about payments, and I know a few members here were in direct contact with him....If he is still a part of the project maybe he could confirm whether or not the luchboxes were ever shipped.