Bonus material - really shipped?

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
Enhanced
Frozen Embryo

Bonus material - really shipped?

Post by Enhanced » Mar 5th 2003, 7:03 am

Hi,

I recently received a "note of arrival" from UPS Norway, my local department of UPS. And the only thing I can imagine it to be is the MSCL bonus material - especially since the product description reads: "Z45 SCE UPGRADE UNIVERSE".
The strange thing though is that the sender is listed as Lexmark Vitesse Warehouse in Holland, but that might just be the european distributor, or something.

Anyway; it seems that the sender (either Another Universe or this warehouse) has made a major mistake - they put the wrong address on the package, so it now has been delivered to a street address where I never have lived. And someone has even accepted the package; thus UPS Norway feel that they have fullfilled all their obligations.

My attempts to resolve this issue has, of yet, been unsucessfull. But before I go any further, can anyone confirm that this is actually the bonus material that has been sent? (Seems to good to be true)

Thanks in advance,

Morten.

Chase Cat
Three Rivers Resident

Re: Bonus material - really shipped?

Post by Chase Cat » Mar 5th 2003, 8:05 am

Enhanced wrote:I recently received a "note of arrival" from UPS Norway, my local department of UPS. And the only thing I can imagine it to be is the MSCL bonus material - especially since the product description reads: "Z45 SCE UPGRADE UNIVERSE"
I guess it’s something else you have received from UPS. Three month before Ross would send out the bonus material, he would do some advertising work to show us all his goodwill. After this three month a delay of another three months will occur. So like it always was:

We ordered back last year the set of our favourite
Image series
Ross promised to send us the DVD set in
It arrived finally at
After he had charged multiple times our
He thought he’s the
While
with few of us, he tried to
the rest of us.
If he continues to owe us the bonus material and the overcharged
We will not longer
We will chase the
If he is not
the following might happen to him

IMHO
Last edited by Chase Cat on Mar 5th 2003, 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Patty to Graham: You always buy the cat nicer food than I do.

Nostradamus
Marshall Wannabe

Post by Nostradamus » Mar 5th 2003, 8:35 am

Nicely put, Chase Cat!

LMAO!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure.
-- Clarence Darrow

I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.
-- Mark Twain

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Mar 5th 2003, 2:32 pm

I'm with Chase Cat here, which means I'm sorry to say to Enhanced that the UPS package is most likely not the bonus materials. If they ARE the bonus materials, that would make you the first person to have AU ship the much anticipated lunchbox and bonus disc. Seeing as how Ross didn't make shipping the DVDs to Europe a priority, I can't imagine he would try to make up for it now by shipping all the bonus stuff to Europe first.

It seems strange that UPS would send a notice of arrival to you at one address and then deliver the package somewhere else. I guess your options would be to continue pursuing the issue with UPS or maybe try to contact the address where the package was delivered.

Hope it all works out for you!
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

AU

Post by lance » Mar 5th 2003, 2:56 pm

Chase cat,

I loved your graphic represenation of the heart rendering drama we have had to endure with AU.

Best,

Lance Man

Chase Cat
Three Rivers Resident

Thanks

Post by Chase Cat » Mar 6th 2003, 3:54 am

Thanks for the kind words. But I'm sorry, I have forgotten the ultimate hero of our dramatic story:

Super Jason
Patty to Graham: You always buy the cat nicer food than I do.