Refund form

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
Tapp_Darden
Nicky Driscoll

Refund form

Post by Tapp_Darden » Feb 26th 2003, 3:27 pm

remember that refund form AU sent out
If you have an outstanding refund or overcharge due to you from Another Universe, please fill in the information at the bottom of this email and return it to mscldvd@anotheruniverse.com to reguest a claim form from and we will send you one right away. Upon receipt of it, we'll verify the status and process your credit.
but then at the bottom it said.
<<<Please only fill out one form per order and return to customerservice@anotheruniverse.com>>>
well, it seems tha you must send it to the customerservice address. I send it to mscldvd first but never got a responce. today I send it to the customerservice address and got a response. god, don't remember being this angry over something this long.

just thought you guys would like to know which address to send it to...

smidge
Tino

Not so much

Post by smidge » Feb 27th 2003, 3:12 am

I sent my refund e-mail to the customerservice address and didn't get any reply. Grrrrr...so sick of this, but still holding out a wee, small hope that I might see a refund one day. It's been almost a year now. How very pathetic.

Funky_Monkey
Tino

GET YOUR $$$$$$$$$$$

Post by Funky_Monkey » Mar 5th 2003, 9:08 pm

now that you have sent that email you will get a form in the snail mail......fill the damn thing out! i did and i actually got my money back! they mailed me a check! so hang in there, there may be a light at the end of this bloody tunnel after all! and, the check did not even bounce when i cashed it! ha!
Like Techno? Ester lives in my basement - click on the website "WWW" below! Like computer animation? Check out what YOU could do with your PC at http://www.daredevilfilms.net. Mr. Clark will tell you about how he did it and how you can too!

janita
Nicky Driscoll

Post by janita » Mar 6th 2003, 7:32 am

Funky-monkey - that is fantastic news! Do you remember when you mailed the refund form? Also, did you give them a credit card number?

Funky_Monkey
Tino

$ BACK

Post by Funky_Monkey » Mar 6th 2003, 12:35 pm

I do not recall exactly when I mailed the form back, it was some time in Feb and I got the check late Feb/early March. I did give them my credit card #, and I am paying that stupid card off when the bill comes and closing the account. I have also been thinking of calling the credit card and requesting a new account number. I too went back and forth about how I felt about giving them that info. I think they need to verify the overcharge or whatever. And I think we get checks as it has been almost a year, maybe they cannot refund after that long. Who knows! Who cares?! We should get our money. So, if you give them the #, feel free to try to make that number no longer valid after you receive your money. Also, if they charge your card again, dispute the damn thing immediately and it should not be a problem. I was unable to get my money from the credit card as it had been more than 60 days, what hooey!
Like Techno? Ester lives in my basement - click on the website "WWW" below! Like computer animation? Check out what YOU could do with your PC at http://www.daredevilfilms.net. Mr. Clark will tell you about how he did it and how you can too!

janita
Nicky Driscoll

Post by janita » Mar 7th 2003, 5:18 pm

My refund check arrived today - exactly one week to the day from the day I mailed back the refund request form. I gave them my credit card number too - after a lot of pondering on whether I should or not. Looks like they are just sending checks instead of trying to credit the charge card. There was also an accompanying letter that said this:

"Enclosed is the refund check you have requested. We are sorry for any problems this project may have caused you. Please be assured that if you ordered the collectors edition with the lunchbox and bonus DVD that they will be shipped to you immediately upon their arrival in our warehouse."

Spartacus
Overlooked Sibling

Post by Spartacus » Mar 7th 2003, 5:45 pm

Knowing how Ross operates, my fear is that he will start off refunding the money, perhaps intending to provide refunds to everyone, but then he will run out of steam as he has with so many other things.

However, I am very happy to hear that some people are starting to receive their money back. Please keep posting if and when you get a refund.

auSUCKS.org will continue to spread the word and warn people about AU until every single person has been refunded. As of now, I know of only 2 confirmed cases of refunds. Ross should provide updates to MSCL.com with the number of refunds provided each week.

Jason, how is the latest survey looking?

Spartacus