Statistics Fans: Here's some AU survey results in crosstab

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Statistics Fans: Here's some AU survey results in crosstab

Post by Jason R » Feb 4th 2003, 9:58 pm

http://www.drygrass.com/documents/crosstab.zip

649 unique responses. Survey was sent to just over 1000 customers. Holds fast with past surveys which resulted in 2/3 response rate.

You be the judge. The data is all there. The reporter working on the current AU.com article followed the execution of this survey and had access to emails as well as my stats-asp account.

Jason
Last edited by Jason R on Feb 5th 2003, 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

fnordboy
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by fnordboy » Feb 5th 2003, 3:40 am

Gonna DL this tonight to look it over. Thanks for making this public Jason.

Howard
Yearbook Team

Post by Howard » Feb 5th 2003, 2:50 pm

fnordboy wrote:Gonna DL this tonight to look it over. Thanks for making this public Jason.
I'm still waiting to see some of the comments made public. :-)

Meanwhile, expect this quote from certain corners:
"Long and painful experience has taught me one great principle in managing business for other people, viz., if you want to inspire confidence, give plenty of statistics. It does not matter that they should be accurate, or even intelligible, so long as there is enough of them."
--Charles Dogson (Lewis Carroll), Three Years in a Curatorship By One Whom It Has Tried, 1886.

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Feb 5th 2003, 3:01 pm

I have the text responses but you can't crosstab that. i will just post the raw data when i have a chance. maybe tomorrow. thursday at the very latest. the survey is still "live" so maybe an additional person responds ever day. not many though.

lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by lance » Feb 5th 2003, 5:25 pm

fnordboy wrote:Gonna DL this tonight to look it over. Thanks for making this public Jason.
Ditto,

Thanks Jason.

Lance Man