So do we still get the gift certificates & t-shirt?!

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
john
Nicky Driscoll

So do we still get the gift certificates & t-shirt?!

Post by john » Feb 3rd 2003, 1:40 pm

As posted by Ross, back in October... http://www.mscl.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... highlight=
Ross Rojek wrote:ORDERS PLACED BETWEEN FEBRUARY-JUNE 18TH (FIRST 2500 ORDERS) GET THE FOLLOWING…
- DVD SET
- BONUS DISC
- LUNCHBOX W/CERT OF AUTHENTICITY
-MSCL T-SHIRT
-$30 Gift Certificate at AU
-FREE SHIPPING

ORDERS PLACED BETWEEN JUNE 18TH-SEPT 17TH GET THE FOLLOWING….
-DVD SET
-BONUS DISC
-LUNCHBOX (DIFFERENT THAN 2500 ISSUE/NO CERT)
-MSCL T-SHIRT
-FREE SHIPPING
-$20 Gift Certificate

ORDERS PLACED AFTER SEPT 17TH
-DVD SET
-BONUS DISC
-LUNCHBOX (DIFFERENT THAN 2500 ISSUE/NO CERT)
-Free Shipping

We may have one other thing to add in for the first 2500 orders, but it hasn’t been finalized yet. When it happens, we will announce it.

We will allow people to pick the size of their shirt (we’ll have a form that they can fill out.)

At this point we are waiting on BMG to finish the sets. As soon as they are on their way to us, we’ll announce it here and via e-mail to everyone that has it on order.

I am very sorry for all the problems that have happened and continuing (the wait on BMG) and on the lunchbox and Bonus Disk. Both will be finished soon and ship (also for free) to everyone as well. We will also finish processing all the overcharges and cancellations for everyone that has sent in a request. I’m trying to respond to every e-mail with the day.

If you have any other questions or comments, please e-mail me at ross@anotheruniverse.com and I’ll get back to you.

Again, my apologies for any and all problems you’ve experienced through this. It wasn’t our intent to have this many problems and cause the ongoing fuss it has. While we will be doing other DVD projects in the future, I don’t think that anything we can offer you will make up for the problems we’ve had here.

For those of you who have been patient and supportive thank you. For those who have been understandable upset, again, I’m sorry.

Thanks,

Ross