official dvd update mail

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Feb 14th 2003, 2:36 pm

Flagg wrote:Has anyone gotten any kind of response, or even a copy of this mythical "claim form"?
Funky_Monkey wrote:The "form" was at the bottom of the email from the first post...here it is for those who are missing it....
Actually our smartypants kriddyboo figured out that this is another one of AU's stall tactics - you are supposed to fill out the info at the end of the email (name, address, email) to request a claim form which AU is supposed to send to you. So far, it seems like AU hasn't bothered to send a claim form to anyone who emailed them with their info.
kriddyboo wrote:
If you have an outstanding refund or overcharge due to you from Another Universe, please fill in the information at the bottom of this email and return it to mscldvd@anotheruniverse.com to reguest a claim form from and we will send you one right away. Upon receipt of it, we'll verify the status and process your credit.
Send the info there....
<<<Please only fill out one form per order and return to customerservice@anotheruniverse.com>>>
When you get the form they are sending out send it there.

See how they worded it all sneaky...
please fill in the information at the bottom of this email and return it to mscldvd@anotheruniverse.com to reguest a claim form from and we will send you one right away
You had to fill in the information and then they would send you a claim form that you need to return to them.
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

janita
Nicky Driscoll

Post by janita » Feb 14th 2003, 6:01 pm

I finally got a reply email today from customer service at Another Universe. Below is what was in the email:

Thank you. Your email has been received.

Customer Service
Another Universe

Funky_Monkey
Tino

Me Too!

Post by Funky_Monkey » Feb 15th 2003, 2:21 am

Yep, I got the same "Thank you. Your email has been received." letter. Boy, that says it all. I thought maybe I got that response because of what I wrote to them! (I was not as politically correct as I could have been) But, now I see that is just a blanket statement they send to all. This is indeed stall tactic number 6,545,000, but there is no claim form coming people, this IS the claim form I do believe, sad but true. Oh well, what are ya gonna do? (Other than write the BBB, IFCC, your credit card company, hey wait...I already did all those things and none of them worked, so never mind!)

KL :cry:
Like Techno? Ester lives in my basement - click on the website "WWW" below! Like computer animation? Check out what YOU could do with your PC at http://www.daredevilfilms.net. Mr. Clark will tell you about how he did it and how you can too!

Sammi
Substitute Teacher

Post by Sammi » Feb 15th 2003, 10:55 pm

Oh and don't forget there is no mention of we have received the lunch boxes and will be mailing them out on day X. They have probably received the lunch boxes, but chances are we are never go to see them. I want my lunch box that I paid $50 for.

Funky_Monkey
Tino

I actually got my money!

Post by Funky_Monkey » Mar 5th 2003, 9:12 pm

After all of that nonsense...fill out this email form and send it back. Fill in this letter and mail it back. Sheesh! But - the buggers actually cut me a check! I am done complaining about the money part, now lets see those bloody lunch boxes and bonus discs!!!!
Like Techno? Ester lives in my basement - click on the website "WWW" below! Like computer animation? Check out what YOU could do with your PC at http://www.daredevilfilms.net. Mr. Clark will tell you about how he did it and how you can too!

starbug
Lifehead

Post by starbug » Mar 7th 2003, 6:30 am

Not to rain on anybody's parade, and I really hope it isn't the case here, but I wouldn't get too excited before you've actually banked the cheque and have the money in your account.

AU has a history of cheques bouncing.

---------------------------------------------
http://www.urban-hills.blogspot.com
---------------------------------------------

So-Called Loon
Angela's best friend

Post by So-Called Loon » Mar 18th 2003, 8:27 pm

Hmmm.

Over a month since i've visited here. That's not to say i don't like you people or the site or anything like that.

Last time i was away for a while, a lot of big changes had come along. Here, i mean, not with AU.

Glad this place didn't change too much this time. But unfortunately it appears that AU hasn't changed either. Still treating everybody like a baby treats a diaper!

"NORM!"
Been a member since sometime BR (before Ross)