official dvd update mail

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Feb 5th 2003, 4:30 pm

Kriddyboo cracked their code!

Good to see you back K :D
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

kriddyboo
Three Rivers Resident

Post by kriddyboo » Feb 5th 2003, 10:52 pm

Good to see you back K
Thanks Sweetie...

I was hoping you would notice! :mrgreen: Though I've never been gone just lurking around... :twisted:

"It can't rain all the time"

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Feb 5th 2003, 11:14 pm

Hey Kriddyboo, remember when AU.com emptied your checking account before a weekend? Someone on Ross ROjek's side recently accused me of making that up. :roll:

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Feb 6th 2003, 2:00 am

You...you, lurker, you! I'm glad you decloaked yourself long enough to reveal AU's nefarious plot :wink:
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

kriddyboo
Three Rivers Resident

Post by kriddyboo » Feb 6th 2003, 12:56 pm

Jason,

Gee how could I forget... It was a Friday and they took the last $110 out of my bank account. Right before I was due to go shopping and get food for my two kids.

Not a real happy time for me. Those bastards!!!!!

Tell me who the a$$hole who accused you of lying and I would be more than happy to put a foot up their a$$ while recounting my story...

"It can't rain all the time"

smidge
Tino

Never got the e-mail

Post by smidge » Feb 11th 2003, 2:40 am

Hi, could someone please forward me the e-mail with the form. I haven't received any e-mails from AU since the one promising a Sept. shipping date. I seriously doubt I'm ever going to see my money or a DVD set ever, but what have I got to lose but to fill out the form.

My e-mail is nance_ca@hotmail.com. Would really appreciate it if someone could forward the last AU e-mail this way. Thanks.

lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Re: Never got the e-mail

Post by lance » Feb 11th 2003, 1:34 pm

smidge wrote:Hi, could someone please forward me the e-mail with the form. I haven't received any e-mails from AU since the one promising a Sept. shipping date. I seriously doubt I'm ever going to see my money or a DVD set ever, but what have I got to lose but to fill out the form.

My e-mail is nance_ca@hotmail.com. Would really appreciate it if someone could forward the last AU e-mail this way. Thanks.
Anyone have a copy of the form smidge needs? Was this posted earlier? Please let smidge know where he can find it.

Thanks,

Lance Man

Funky_Monkey
Tino

Ross does it again!

Post by Funky_Monkey » Feb 11th 2003, 2:17 pm

Hmmm.....is anyone else aware of the fact that American Entertainment Group is also owned by Ross Rojek as well. Ok, let me get this straight, CMI Holdings Group does not have the resources to pay us back, but American Entertainment will, when both are basically the same thing. Joy! Just as it says in the piece on http://www.nakedhedgehog.com, yet another way Mr Wonderful, I mean Ross of course, is planning to postpone paying anyone anything.
Anyone else just a little angry 'bout this new bit of info?
Like Techno? Ester lives in my basement - click on the website "WWW" below! Like computer animation? Check out what YOU could do with your PC at http://www.daredevilfilms.net. Mr. Clark will tell you about how he did it and how you can too!

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Feb 11th 2003, 2:33 pm

I think Ross must have used the "dog ate the homework" bit a lot when he was in school.

The dog ate the refunds!!!!!! :shock:

Flagg
Tino

Post by Flagg » Feb 11th 2003, 5:23 pm

Has anyone gotten any kind of response, or even a copy of this mythical "claim form"?

janita
Nicky Driscoll

Post by janita » Feb 13th 2003, 8:35 am

I was just wanting to ask the same question Flagg. I sent the form to both email addresses (just in case - lol) but have not received any kind of claim form yet.

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Feb 13th 2003, 9:33 am

imagine that. :roll:

Funky_Monkey
Tino

"Missing" complaint form

Post by Funky_Monkey » Feb 13th 2003, 11:32 pm

The "form" was at the bottom of the email from the first post...here it is for those who are missing it....

My So Called Life Request for Refund/Credit Form:

Name:
Address:
City, State, Country, Zip:
Phone Number:

Order Number:
e-mail Address:

<<<Please only fill out one form per order and return to customerservice@anotheruniverse.com>>>

There you have it, for what it is worth anyway. Like I said before, this "new-management" is American Entertainment, another side-project of Mr. Rojek's so what good is that? I filled this stupid thing out and have not heard a single solitary word from anyone, not that I expected to or anything.

Go for it!

KL
Like Techno? Ester lives in my basement - click on the website "WWW" below! Like computer animation? Check out what YOU could do with your PC at http://www.daredevilfilms.net. Mr. Clark will tell you about how he did it and how you can too!

lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Re: "Missing" complaint form

Post by lance » Feb 14th 2003, 9:27 am

Funky_Monkey wrote:The "form" was at the bottom of the email from the first post...here it is for those who are missing it....

My So Called Life Request for Refund/Credit Form:

Name:
Address:
City, State, Country, Zip:
Phone Number:

Order Number:
e-mail Address:

<<<Please only fill out one form per order and return to customerservice@anotheruniverse.com>>>

There you have it, for what it is worth anyway. Like I said before, this "new-management" is American Entertainment, another side-project of Mr. Rojek's so what good is that? I filled this stupid thing out and have not heard a single solitary word from anyone, not that I expected to or anything.

Go for it!

KL
Thanks,

Lance Man

fnordboy
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Re: Ross does it again!

Post by fnordboy » Feb 14th 2003, 12:35 pm

Funky_Monkey wrote:Hmmm.....is anyone else aware of the fact that American Entertainment Group is also owned by Ross Rojek as well. Ok, let me get this straight, CMI Holdings Group does not have the resources to pay us back, but American Entertainment will, when both are basically the same thing. Joy! Just as it says in the piece on http://www.nakedhedgehog.com, yet another way Mr Wonderful, I mean Ross of course, is planning to postpone paying anyone anything.
Anyone else just a little angry 'bout this new bit of info?
Yeah, that pretty much came out when the "news" broke of Ross "resigning" from CMIH. It is just ridiculous, but unfortunately that is how business works in this country. Ross still has no funds and the way that he has been going around pissing off everyone of his customers and the people that use to be on his side (the stockholders) he will have no money coming in.

This has brought us no closer to seeing our overcharge refunds. I am sure his little trickery has fooled a small few, there has to be some people who bought the set not aware of this site still.

I just can't believe they slacked on not sending out the claim form, it amazes me how bad Ross is at conning people. He can only out and out steal from us. He makes these shallow attempts, that would hold better if he would just follow through somewhat, and he can't even do that.

I guess it just annoys me that I had over 130 dollars stolen by such a friggin moron.