ROSS ROJEK RESIGNS

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
GaryEA
So-Called Addict

Post by GaryEA » Feb 1st 2003, 3:03 am

Aw man... the picture's gone. Damn Geocities...

Anyway, it was a good segment and I learned a lot about what you did as a producer beyond what I've learned here.

Gary
(gotta love that film schoolish, "in production" look. I still look like that, despite graduating years ago. :D )

fnordboy
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by fnordboy » Feb 1st 2003, 3:10 am

GaryEA wrote:Aw man... the picture's gone. Damn Geocities...
GeoSh!tties doesnt let you link to an image offsite. You have to right-click/properties and copy the url for the image and then paste it in a browser...then it will work...sucks but the only way.

I will host the image on my box for ya (see I can be nice too ;) )

give me a sec

GaryEA
So-Called Addict

Post by GaryEA » Feb 1st 2003, 3:13 am

Thanks. I appreciate the assist.

The pic was there in the preview and when it was posted, and then they caught up to me.

Do you need me to send it to you? It's not that big of a deal, though I'm sure all the ladies will swoon! :wink:

fnordboy
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by fnordboy » Feb 1st 2003, 3:16 am

NP ;)

I went in and edited your post to my URL, should work for everyone now.

GaryEA
So-Called Addict

Post by GaryEA » Feb 1st 2003, 3:17 am

Thanks buddy! :wink:

And don't tell anyone I called you "buddy", okay?

:D

Gary

Naomi
Jody Barsh

Post by Naomi » Feb 1st 2003, 7:29 am

So can the e-mail not be trusted then? Will be receiving the bonus DVDs and lunchbox or not?

So-Called Loon
Angela's best friend

Post by So-Called Loon » Feb 1st 2003, 10:46 am

Hmm. I found that wonderful press release yesterday when i went to MyWay.com to check my email. On "my page" i watch a few computer related stocks and CMIH. Their stock price rounds to 0.00 in the table so i clicked it to bring up further info. (ooh, $0.0006)

There it was, a new news story. Sounded so promising. Image

Then i was freaked out because i couldn't get onto this site. I went to anotheruniversesucks and a few places only to learn that Ross "the Ratbag" Rojek is still esentially running the show! Image Image

This guy's like a case of genital herpes! It just never ends! Image
Been a member since sometime BR (before Ross)

lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by lance » Feb 2nd 2003, 10:40 am

So-Called Loon wrote: It just never ends! Image
Yup,

Ross and AU are just like an extremely bad soap opera that just never seems to end. (Deep sigh).

Lance Man

GaryEA
So-Called Addict

Post by GaryEA » Feb 2nd 2003, 8:38 pm

So can the e-mail not be trusted then? Will be receiving the bonus DVDs and lunchbox or not?
Typos, vague info, confusing email addresses and the most unofficial form ever conceived... no, I wouldn't trust it. But that's just me.

Until AU or Ross delivers a firm statement that the items are on their way, in the mail, and twenty minutes from your house, there's no way or reason to believe that the bonus items are still coming anythime soon.

However, since Ross was aggravated enough to actually call Jason, we've learned that the lunch boxes are either on their way or ready to be shipped (though we heard that a while ago), and the bonus disc is "done", but they are waiting on release signatures from three people.

I might add that these release forms should have been secured before they sold the disc.

So, maybe they're coming. Unless I start reading that people are receiving them, I doubt it.

Go ahead Ross, prove me wrong.

Gary