can we visit Sacramento???

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
bitca
Tino

can we visit Sacramento???

Post by bitca » Dec 6th 2002, 3:41 pm

I was wondering if anyopne can answer a question for me. I live in Sacramento and have thought about going over to Ramona Ave (or wahtever) to try and get my overcharges taken care of. Does anyone know if there is an actuall office there and if my brilliant idea will work? i am tired of playing email and phone tag!!!

fnordboy
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by fnordboy » Dec 6th 2002, 3:44 pm

Someone from here went there, cant remember who. So its possible. Dont know if it would work though.

countess_of_wit
Liberty High Student

Post by countess_of_wit » Dec 6th 2002, 4:06 pm

Yeah, didn't he pick his DVD's up right there? And then he took pictures and posted them here, didn't he? You should try searching for the thread.

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Dec 6th 2002, 4:10 pm

It was brainysmurf who made the trip to AU in Sac town.

Let us know how it goes - good luck!
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

Jim
Overlooked Sibling

road trip to AU

Post by Jim » Dec 6th 2002, 4:51 pm

brainysmurf's story of his trip to AU can be found here: http://www.mscl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1531

Jim
Nothing worth having comes without some kind of fight.
Got to kick at the darkness 'til it bleeds daylight.

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Dec 6th 2002, 5:14 pm

Be sure to leave a flaming brown bag of dog poop on their doorstep from me. :P

Howard
Yearbook Team

Post by Howard » Dec 6th 2002, 5:34 pm

Picket. And take pictures:

4135 Northgate Blvd Suite 5
Sacramento, CA 95834

bitca
Tino

Post by bitca » Dec 6th 2002, 6:15 pm

i tried the search to find any other stories of sac visits and didin't find anything. thanks for the link Jim!

GaryEA
So-Called Addict

Post by GaryEA » Dec 6th 2002, 6:18 pm

Wouldn't that be a trip - a long procession of frustrated customers heading straight for 4135 Northgate Blvd, their credit card statement clutched in their fists. And they will not be denied.

Heh. THAT should go on the bonus disc... :twisted:

-g

bitca
Tino

Post by bitca » Dec 6th 2002, 6:41 pm

is it Northgate or Ramona?
Northgate is Comics & Comix and AU is Ramona, right?
is Brainysmurf out there?

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Dec 6th 2002, 6:41 pm

bitca wrote:i tried the search to find any other stories of sac visits and didin't find anything. thanks for the link Jim!
So far brainy is the only one who has ventured forth to Sacramento. You will follow in his illustrious footsteps and achieve your goal too.

Uhhh, I was trying to sound like a king sending out his knights, but it didn't quite work.

Go, now, go!

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.

bitca
Tino

Post by bitca » Dec 6th 2002, 8:34 pm

So, I just got back from AU on Ramona and my trip was, unfortunately, fruitless.
I talked to Leslie and she was very nice and seemed just as frustrated with this whole thing as we all are. She looked up my info and according to my customer information/order status page, I am credited 79.98 and should be expecting a refund (I am not holding my breath on that one though).
She told me to call (916) 450-0707 and leave a message because they are handling each case one by one. She could do nothing for me there; it seems that AU and CMI have parted ways. She mentioned something about being sold to another company and a bunch of firing. They are managing the website for a bit longer but after that they are done.
Her only suggestion was calling the number and leaving a message BUT that is not very promising as I am sure many of you know since you can't leave a message if the message box is full.
I guess my next stop will be 4135 Northate, Ste. 5.
I will let you all know if anything comes of it!

GaryEA
So-Called Addict

Post by GaryEA » Dec 6th 2002, 8:54 pm

She could do nothing for me there; it seems that AU and CMI have parted ways. She mentioned something about being sold to another company and a bunch of firing. They are managing the website for a bit longer but after that they are done.
Holy smokes, did the s*** finally hit the fan? And if this true, where does that leave the remaining bonus items (much less RR)? I don't see how they can whip up a bonus disc with the company cracking in half, though I'd love to be proven wrong.

There's going to a lot of angry Rod Serling fans when this happens, much less us.

-g

(edited)

countess_of_wit
Liberty High Student

Post by countess_of_wit » Dec 6th 2002, 9:11 pm

Holy crap!

Thanks for the update, bitca!

So, will all the email accounts be shut down, I wonder? Who are we emailing then? Should we only be phoning? I haven't phoned in a while, I gave up, and just emailed for a while, then called my CC company.

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Dec 6th 2002, 9:47 pm

I guess that's one explanation for the extreme lack of communication from AU about, uh, well anything.