Tracking #

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
ErichH0374
Nicky Driscoll

Tracking #

Post by ErichH0374 » Nov 24th 2002, 5:06 am

I rec'd an e-mail from au.com stating my order was processed. then at the bottom of the email it says "your tracking number is:" and then nothing......no number!!!!! I am so pissed, that was wednesday!!!!!! Its now Sunday!!!! I was at Best Buy today and I saw the set right there in front of me!!!!!! Not only one set, but about 60 sets!!! I wanted so badly to buy it, but I didnt in hopes that I will actually et my damn package from UPS.......However, I dont have a tracking # to track with......I called and left a VM and wrote an email and I have hard nothing!!!! I just want to see my damn DVDs and savor in the delight that is MSCL!!!! ARGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
"Without Dreamers, How can there be any Dreams?"

Sammy Jankis
Nicky Driscoll

Post by Sammy Jankis » Nov 24th 2002, 9:30 am

I received the same email, but the tracking number is actually an URL link. Unless it was completely blank (and I wouldn't put that past AU), see if you could click on the URL link to find the tracking info -- make sure your email viewer has the hyperlink feature turned on. Embedded in the long URL is the actual tracking number (see below where I replaced mine with X's):

Mine read: <a href="http://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/proc ... track.y=11" target=new></a>

Nevertheless, good luck.

medellia77
Nicky Driscoll

You're not the only one

Post by medellia77 » Nov 24th 2002, 11:59 am

Just so you know, you're not alone. I also got an e-mail without the tracking number (no link to UPS either). I'm not holding my breath waiting for AU to respond to my request for the number, and I'm hoping against all hope to get my set this week (that is if it has made it out of the UPS facility - can't say for sure since I can't track it) :wink: