Open letter of complaint about AU - please read/sign.

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
Howard
Yearbook Team

Re: You people have toooooo much time on your hands

Post by Howard » Nov 27th 2002, 1:53 pm

starbug wrote:
foxyroxy wrote: I have a two year smarter than you idiots.
Really. I have no idea what this even means....
:roll:
I think it's code. Perhaps an anagram?

"Whose everyday authoritarian's tot am I?"

Still cryptic, though...

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Nov 27th 2002, 2:02 pm

Nobody is that stupid. I'm sorry. Socrates is definitely getting paid to pump and dump all day. It's just impossible to be that dumb.

Howard
Yearbook Team

Post by Howard » Nov 27th 2002, 2:18 pm

Jason Rosenfeld wrote:Nobody is that stupid. I'm sorry. Socrates is definitely getting paid to pump and dump all day. It's just impossible to be that dumb.
My accounting professor always drilled it into us to never understimate how much of an idiot a person can be. Without natural idiots, there'd be no Darwin Awards.

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Nov 27th 2002, 2:29 pm

or comic book CEOs. Ouch...
Howard wrote:
Jason Rosenfeld wrote:Nobody is that stupid. I'm sorry. Socrates is definitely getting paid to pump and dump all day. It's just impossible to be that dumb.
My accounting professor always drilled it into us to never understimate how much of an idiot a person can be. Without natural idiots, there'd be no Darwin Awards.

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Nov 27th 2002, 2:39 pm

Yup, we're the ones with too much free time on our hands who are signing fake names on a petition and creating new usernames at this forum in order to share witty and insightful remarks in an educated format that somehow always requires runon sentences.

I'm kind of sad to see the underscores have been retired.

Scarecrow, I think I'll miss you most of all!

:lol:

Naomi
Jody Barsh

Post by Naomi » Nov 27th 2002, 4:18 pm

I've just signed the petition and I was really mad when I signed so I guess I made my feelings clear. I am upset that my order is being send out seperately so I am expected to pay seperate charges. Amazon.com have the courtesy of asking you if you want to wait until your order is complete before receiving it. Why? Because they understand that not everyone has money to throw around.
I can not even afford the "free lunch box" or the bonus disk now and I really wanted to see the bonus material that had been collected. But if I was charged almost £30 just for the DVDs and a t-shirt then I expect the other orders will cost just as much to collect. This company is so unprofessional I cannot believe I have been so complacent and only just caught on.
BTW I notice there were a lot of idiots signing the petition. They are AU investers you say? Why would they sign a petition against AU I am genuinely confused.

Howard
Yearbook Team

Post by Howard » Nov 27th 2002, 4:20 pm

Naomi wrote: BTW I notice there were a lot of idiots signing the petition. They are AU investers you say? Why would they sign a petition against AU I am genuinely confused.
There's nothing like raw stupidity to replace creative humour, Naomi.

But thanks to their "interest," they boosted the popularity of the petition. Want to see? Do a google on "AnotherUniverse" and watch what pops up in the right hand of the screen with an "interest level" of 100%.

Nostradamus
Marshall Wannabe

Post by Nostradamus » Nov 27th 2002, 7:07 pm

Howard wrote:Want to see? Do a google on "AnotherUniverse" and watch what pops up in the right hand of the screen with an "interest level" of 100%.
Heh, I did that google to see for myself, and noticed this:

http://www.complaints.com/september2001 ... ber4.3.htm

From 2001, no less! :roll:
I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure.
-- Clarence Darrow

I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.
-- Mark Twain

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Nov 27th 2002, 7:22 pm

Howard wrote:
Naomi wrote: BTW I notice there were a lot of idiots signing the petition.
There's nothing like raw stupidity to replace creative humour.
I do like the entry from "FREDERICO FELLINI DE LA SEVILLIA" - because all Italians say "CHOW" instead of "ciao."

And Jerry Packard's claim that AU's "rocky road friends" are still rooting for the company? Ooooookay!

And Frankie is a shemale? Way to discredit AU's customers. Because all shemales are compulsive liars.

Again, socrates says that WE have way too much time on our hands?

pgh kenny
Angelica

Post by pgh kenny » Nov 27th 2002, 7:41 pm

So the google link is a "sponsored link"... who paid, was it petitionsonline.com?

Google is fun!

Search "CrackWhoreCEO" you get:

http://www.imagedump.com/index.cgi?pick=get&tp=1374
http://www.imagedump.com/index.cgi?pick=get&tp=1373

there's also a bunch of mephisto's fan art uploaded to imagedump.com

http://www.imagedump.com/index.cgi?pick ... ser_id=279
Nostradamus wrote:
Howard wrote:Want to see? Do a google on "AnotherUniverse" and watch what pops up in the right hand of the screen with an "interest level" of 100%.
Heh, I did that google to see for myself, and noticed this:

http://www.complaints.com/september2001 ... ber4.3.htm

From 2001, no less! :roll:

arteitle
Liberty High Student

Post by arteitle » Nov 27th 2002, 11:31 pm

Wow... Is the person called "bssiesmith" someone identified to be associated with Rojek? Because as I'm sure you saw, he/she indicates that Ross expects to be sued. Fascinating, if true. It's interesting that bssiesmith doesn't think Jason has a case (for unpaid work?), but says that we customers do have a case.

Aaron T.

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Nov 28th 2002, 12:44 am

The it's a good thing I'm not wasting my time suing, but rather giving all of the data to fans so they can sue AU into oblivion.
arteitle wrote:
Wow... Is the person called "bssiesmith" someone identified to be associated with Rojek? Because as I'm sure you saw, he/she indicates that Ross expects to be sued. Fascinating, if true. It's interesting that bssiesmith doesn't think Jason has a case (for unpaid work?), but says that we customers do have a case.

Aaron T.