AU "processed" 5 refunds today.

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

AU "processed" 5 refunds today.

Post by Jason R » Nov 18th 2002, 7:23 pm

No rhyme or reason either. Scattered cancellation dates, many older ones still in the queue, still unprocessed.

I would advise you to threaten to report to the agencies I've posted, as a logical explanation for the cancellations being scattered is that these people might have made a lot of noise.

In fact, I will email those people (I get copied on everything AU reads or processes) and find out how they did it. If I get any responses, I will share them (with permission).

Jason

onesweetgirl
Frozen Embryo

Post by onesweetgirl » Nov 18th 2002, 7:51 pm

I sent emails threatening to report them to IFCC and the attorney generals office and got no response. I finally got my refund after disputing the charges with my credit card company.

Lurker1999
Let's Bolt Regular

Post by Lurker1999 » Nov 18th 2002, 10:43 pm

Is this "processing" as in that stupid little blurb by Mike about passing the refund to the "accounting department" (aka circular file) or an actual credit to the credit card/issuance of a refund check?

..still waiting on things to be finalized from my CC company but they haven't sent me any more requests for information and I've got my money back for the moment.

jmwoodward
Tino

Post by jmwoodward » Nov 20th 2002, 6:14 pm

I can't believe how much of my time this Another Universe debacle
has taken up. I cancelled my order over a month ago. I reported them to the IFCC. My husband called them several times and I emailed with no response. We finally had to contact our credit card company. We had to fax them all of our emails and other communication with Another Universe. We are hoping that the credit card company will credit us the $100 that we have lost. I'm still glad that I cancelled though. Another Universe doesn't deserve any of our business and I hope no one is stupid enough to give them $400 for the Twilight Zone DVD's!

Jenny

kidbro77
Three Rivers Resident

I GOT MY REFUND TODAY!!!!!!!!!!

Post by kidbro77 » Nov 27th 2002, 8:37 pm

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!

I just checked on my credit card statement online, and it looks like I have a chargeback on there!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!

Thank you JASON and for everyone else on their advice!! I got my refund after calling my credit card company and had to fax them all this supporting evidence like my bills and emails from AU.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee

:P :D
-------------------------------
Blog: http://www.livejournal.com/users/oyvavoy