2nd wave: apparently arrived at AU's warehouse

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
wend74
Overlooked Sibling

Post by wend74 » Nov 20th 2002, 3:49 pm

K
i know
sorry just feeling cross!

north_Star98
Yearbook Team

Post by north_Star98 » Nov 20th 2002, 8:09 pm

pgh_kenny wrote:
north_Star98 wrote:i got my dvd box from amazon...funny (but not totally surprising) how i got it earlier than some of the au people...i just need to pick it up from the mailroom! i'm so excited!
negative bragging rights? it is actually a very unfortunate thing for those waiting on au... after all, people that pre-ordered from au are what made wide distribution possible in the first place.
i didn't mean it in a bragging way at all...i know it's really unfortunate...i was one of those au orderers who lost money by cancelling...i can't even get my deposit back because i paid with a check.

i meant it in a way about how irresponsible another universe is for not sending them out earlier...i, too, have been here since and before february waiting for the set...putting my trust in au...finding out that they ripped a ton of us off...and losing money in the situation. i'm in no way bragging that i have the set and the ones who ordered from au do not. when i said..."funny how i got the set earlier" pertains to the company not to the consumers.

north_Star98
Yearbook Team

Post by north_Star98 » Nov 20th 2002, 8:13 pm

wend74 wrote:
negative bragging rights? it is actually a very unfortunate thing for those waiting on au... after all, people that pre-ordered from au are what made wide distribution possible in the first place.

exactly why i'm getting increasingly p-d off i pre-ordered way back at the start and just cause i'm in London i seem not to count :(
i don't think anyone should be "bragging" quite frankly so-called bragging rights disappeared when this so-called product became available elsewhere grrr i'm in a grumpy mood tonight sorry!!!
i wish people would not accuse others of so called bragging if that's totally not what they were doing.