Has Anyone Heard ANYTHING About the Status of their order???

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
trtusc
Frozen Embryo

Has Anyone Heard ANYTHING About the Status of their order???

Post by trtusc » Nov 13th 2002, 12:23 am

Hi Everyone,
Long time lurker, first time poster, i preordered back in febuary and am still waiting to hear ANYTHING about my order yet. Has anyone else heard anythign form anyone there at AU?? I have sent emails to Ross(laugh riot i know) and mike, and have yet to hear NOTHING, its ridiculous, u just want to know the status of my order, or that i am even going to get the set i ordered, they have my money, i just want the dvds and for them to get in my hands, so i can leave this experience behind. I havent had any overcharges or double billing, so lucky here, but not if i dont get the set. Anyone heard anything in the past 2 days about your order, and who can i talk to about it? is there EVEN anyone working there? Thanks for listening to my rant guys, just to be on the safe side i am ordering from deepdiscountdvd, tahnks guys, any info would be great,
Chad

Pedro
Let's Bolt Regular

Post by Pedro » Nov 13th 2002, 12:14 pm

Unfortunately, you're not the only who hasn't had any communication from AU. I ordered the set way back in march, and I still haven't had the set.

I'm supposed to be a part of the second wave - which is reportadly shipping today (13th) but guess what, no email from AU.....

I honestly don't really expect them to bother sending out emails - they're probably too busy overcharging everyone and stuffing wads of money into swag bags with dollar signs on them. It will probably just appear on my doorstep in a few weeks.

My advice is not to expect anything from AU. They are completely incompetent, and more importantly, they are theives.

:evil:

P.S - A few weeks ago I posted a message on here that called Ross a w***ker, and I got a warning from the mscl.com to watch my language or else...well since then i've been reading through this forum and seen loads of instances of people searing (and not even blanking out the odd letter)
but they get away with it while mine was edited!

The word 'unfair' springs to mind :?

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Nov 13th 2002, 12:16 pm

Pedro, I agree. Your words were mild compared to those of others, myself included.
Pedro wrote:Unfortunately, you're not the only who hasn't had any communication from AU. I ordered the set way back in march, and I still haven't had the set.

I'm supposed to be a part of the second wave - which is reportadly shipping today (13th) but guess what, no email from AU.....

I honestly don't really expect them to bother sending out emails - they're probably too busy overcharging everyone and stuffing wads of money into swag bags with dollar signs on them. It will probably just appear on my doorstep in a few weeks.

My advice is not to expect anything from AU. They are completely incompetent, and more importantly, they are theives.

:evil:

P.S - A few weeks ago I posted a message on here that called Ross a w***ker, and I got a warning from the mscl.com to watch my language or else...well since then i've been reading through this forum and seen loads of instances of people searing (and not even blanking out the odd letter)

fnordboy
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by fnordboy » Nov 13th 2002, 12:32 pm

Pedro wrote: P.S - A few weeks ago I posted a message on here that called Ross a w***ker, and I got a warning from the mscl.com to watch my language or else...well since then i've been reading through this forum and seen loads of instances of people searing (and not even blanking out the odd letter)

Its because your british.

Jennifer
Nicky Driscoll

Post by Jennifer » Nov 13th 2002, 12:32 pm

I, too, am supposed to be part of the second wave. Nothing yet. I'd hold my breath, but I'd certainly pass out long before my email arrives.

Although, in looking back at what I received and what other people received, AU's official line is that "Wave 2' would be received by them today, shipping "on or about the 15th." So...I'm not expecting to hear anything at least until Friday.

I wonder if contacting them makes a difference--if getting that email back from Mike pushes you to the top of the list, so as to avoid the "you said this and it hasn't happened AGAIN" email. I'm guessing no, but it's a nice thought...

pete
Overlooked Sibling

Post by pete » Nov 16th 2002, 3:45 am

Look at the bright side. At least your DVDs weren't shipped only to get within 40 miles of your town before AU called UPS and cancelled the shipment and they are now headed back towards california. :[
Once upon a time there lived a girl. She was always asleep. One morning she woke up.

cool rider
Liberty High Student

Post by cool rider » Nov 16th 2002, 4:06 am

Hey Pete,

Did you ever figure out why your dvds went back? I read about it on another thread but now I cant remember which.

Maybe the mysterious second wave is going to be all the dvds from the first wave that didnt make it to their destinations by the 13th. Its their little luck game, if the customer gets them by the 13th they can keep them if not send them back... I can imagine Ross just sitting in his chair pressing the return to sender button on the ups site and laughing.
"You wish it, I dish it, I thought we were clear on this. I didn't think you were gonna go all narc on me."

flwrchild2
Tino

Post by flwrchild2 » Nov 16th 2002, 2:52 pm

I called AU on Wed. and was told that my order would be shipping yesterday and I would be receiving a tracking number, surprise, surprise, I haven't heard anything.

wend74
Overlooked Sibling

Post by wend74 » Nov 17th 2002, 4:09 pm

cool rider.....fantastic grease 2 pic
not weird weird ..but like ..exciting weird!

cool rider
Liberty High Student

Post by cool rider » Nov 17th 2002, 5:29 pm

Thanks Wend! Glad someone appreciates Grease 2!

"Have you read any superman comics lately?"
"Umm not in the last few hours."
"You wish it, I dish it, I thought we were clear on this. I didn't think you were gonna go all narc on me."

Rhibar
Tino

NO NEWS

Post by Rhibar » Nov 17th 2002, 7:16 pm

I have heard nothing recently from AU about my order...i have no tracking number.....my morder is going to Baltimore!!!!
i will continue to wait as always., im a pro at that now!!! :D

Rhi