international orders!!!!!

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
starbug
Lifehead

Re: I GOT THEM !!!!!!!!!!!

Post by starbug » Nov 28th 2002, 11:25 am

mephisto wrote:
and it's far from over:
+ lunchbox
+ bonus DVD
+ refunds for the people not credited back yet
+ filing complaints and getting Ross to jail
Abso-friggin-lutely!
:twisted:

---------------------------------------------
http://www.urban-hills.blogspot.com
---------------------------------------------

abergirly
Frozen Embryo

UPS charges (UK)

Post by abergirly » Jan 22nd 2003, 6:59 am

Was delighted to today receive a bill through the uk carriers from UPS for a further £28 !! Another £28!! This box set is getting more and more expensive. Has anyone else received this kind of bill and/or managed to successfully avoid paying it. I understand that it's tax/customs etc but £28!!

:x

Chimpasaurus
Tino

grrr

Post by Chimpasaurus » Feb 28th 2003, 6:20 pm

yeah bloody UPS tried to deliver mine even though i cancelled my order. i called them and told the AU were a bunch of cowboys and i didn't want it (got it from Amazon) I got my credit card company to refund me as I felt my over charge was fraud. Then one day I just find it delivered on my doorstep and Ups still haven't askes for the £30 customs tax.

It's a bloody nightmare :roll:

andrewgd
Liberty High Graduate

Re: grrr

Post by andrewgd » Feb 28th 2003, 7:22 pm

Chimpasaurus wrote:Then one day I just find it delivered on my doorstep and Ups still haven't askes for the £30 customs tax.

It's a bloody nightmare :roll:
Sounds like you got off good. Now you can sell your extra set and make your money back! :)
"Your imagination, like a child, will explode with unrestrained possibilities for adventure."

Chimpasaurus
Tino

Post by Chimpasaurus » Feb 28th 2003, 7:43 pm

yeah i have had a lot of hastle though and the DVD's are pretty poor quality anyway. The lip sync is completely out on one of the episodes! :(