AnotherProblem.com

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
Mold E. Peaches
Liberty High Student

AnotherProblem.com

Post by Mold E. Peaches » Oct 25th 2002, 4:41 pm

I have come to realize that AU knows nothing about what they are doing. I recieved a cancellation notice by e-mail this afternoon and called them up having not cancelled. I spoke with Wade, and he said it was cancelled because of my debit card declining the remaining balance. I then promptly told him that my card HAD INDEED been charged, and I have it right on my bank statement. He muddled around for a few more minutes and said "Disregard that e-mail" WTF?! :shock: They must be resorting to some drastic measures...lying about my card being declined, then all of a sudden when i tell them that I have proof, it's nevermind! OH THAT E-MAIL? HAHAHAH....I mean very unprofessional in my book. The only reason that I have not cancelled yet is I know that I will never see my money back, and unless I got the $115, I just simply can't afford to order the set from another retailer at this time. *sigh*....a sad state of affairs....

So-Called Loon
Angela's best friend

Post by So-Called Loon » Oct 26th 2002, 4:26 am

sid_barrett
Let's Bolt Regular

Post by sid_barrett » Oct 26th 2002, 10:29 am

i have the same problem. got a conformation leter, then a cacelation e-mail calling them as soon as they open.
"...and I said ' oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, what a feeling'"

Sky
Frozen Embryo

Post by Sky » Oct 26th 2002, 4:13 pm

I cancelled 4 times before I finally got a confirmation of it, and they said it'd be in my bank account in the next 1-3 business days. We'll see...I'll probably end up having to call them so I'm glad I now know what kind of lies they'll make up to get around it. :evil: