BMG ship dates. (NOT this Monday).

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

BMG ship dates. (NOT this Monday).

Post by Jason R » Oct 19th 2002, 9:53 pm

Due to the late payment to BMG, the DVDs will be sent either next Friday or the following Monday, per an email that I received from Ross today. So, BMG is sending them out on either the 25th or the 28th. Allow about a week to arrive at AU.

In other words, you will probably get them at about the same time as the other retailers are shipping.

I do recommend canceling your AnotherUniverse.com order and ordering from a more reputable company. Which other retailers are more reputable? I'd have to say pretty much any of them. It is the position of my company that AnotherUniverse.com is not trustworthy and it will continue to be so until every last cancellation and double charge is credited. Additionally, I do not believe that AU will ever be able to make good on its promise to complete and mail bonus material.

Jason Rosenfeld
Last edited by Jason R on Oct 20th 2002, 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

apexsensation
Tino

Post by apexsensation » Oct 19th 2002, 10:47 pm

Thank you. That's all the info I needed. It's what I've been waiting months to hear.

Jason

pete
Overlooked Sibling

Post by pete » Oct 20th 2002, 1:00 am

i'd love to cancel if i had any reason to believe i would get a refund... :(
Once upon a time there lived a girl. She was always asleep. One morning she woke up.

andrewgd
Liberty High Graduate

Post by andrewgd » Oct 20th 2002, 1:14 am

pete wrote:i'd love to cancel if i had any reason to believe i would get a refund... :(
The best thing to do is to not cancel with AU, but dispute it with the bank (because AU's totally blown their ship date). That way, if the bank pulls through for you, you get your money back. If they don't, you still may get your dvds. If you just cancel with AU, and not notify the bank, you'll most probably be out your money, and your dvds. If you cancel with AU, and notify your bank, then you won't get your dvds, and you might get your money.

LetsBolt
Three Rivers Resident

Post by LetsBolt » Oct 21st 2002, 11:55 am

how do we go about disputing it with our bank???
go to our bank and tell them what has happened?
Contact our C/C company?
arg...im so confused over all this mess.