faith

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
mr p
Tino

faith

Post by mr p » Oct 18th 2002, 3:27 pm

hello,friends.

I'm still not bothered by all the delays and by the fact that others are now offering the dvd set. Also I can't be bothered by the bonus disc.Hell I won't even watch it. Also I could care less about the lunchbox.Whose idea was that anyway.Such a waiste of money. I'm just patiently waiting until those dvds arrive.Based on all the info I do think that this AU is weird and what I don't understand is why these people aren't afraid that someone might be so frustrated and f***ing shoot a hole in their heads.

peace.

Howard
Yearbook Team

Post by Howard » Oct 18th 2002, 3:33 pm

Well, if faith is defined by it's biblical definition as "the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen," then I'd say that the AU Exclusive DVD set definitely qualifies. :)

phelix
Yearbook Team

Re: faith

Post by phelix » Oct 18th 2002, 5:25 pm

mr p wrote:Based on all the info I do think that this AU is weird and what I don't understand is why these people aren't afraid that someone might be so frustrated and f***ing shoot a hole in their heads.
Hmmm.... Maybe that's how BMG got Ross to pay up :twisted:

sid_barrett
Let's Bolt Regular

Post by sid_barrett » Oct 18th 2002, 6:19 pm

mr p wrote:
I can't be bothered by the bonus disc.Hell I won't even watch it. Also I could care less about the lunchbox.Whose idea was that anyway.Such a waiste of money.
peace.

i think the bonus disc was a great idea. if a DVD dosnt have anything to offer other than the movie, i usually dont buy it. same goes for the lunchboxes. sure, it might not appeal to some, but its a great collectable. i got all kinds MSCL stuff, t-shirts photos press kits. but all in all there isnt alot of it, so adding something new, like a luchbox, makes it fun.
"...and I said ' oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, what a feeling'"

So-Called Loon
Angela's best friend

Post by So-Called Loon » Oct 19th 2002, 2:52 am

mr p wrote:Also I can't be bothered by the bonus disc.Hell I won't even watch it.
Not so with me. The more extras a DVD has, the more likely i am to buy it.
Also I could care less about the lunchbox.Whose idea was that anyway.Such a waiste of money.
I believe Jason recently claimed credit for that idea.
Been a member since sometime BR (before Ross)

Pedro
Let's Bolt Regular

Post by Pedro » Oct 19th 2002, 5:49 am

My God - if I would have wrote that original post it would have been edited to hell with warnings from MSCL.com about my 'use of language' or whatever, but this guy just gets away with it.

I'm beginning to get a persecution complex :roll:

Bitterman
Liberty High Student

Post by Bitterman » Oct 19th 2002, 6:03 pm

The phrase is "couldn't care less."

If you "could care less" that means you DO care, which is the precise opposite of the sentiment you are trying to convey.

Personal hatred of mine.

arteitle
Liberty High Student

Post by arteitle » Oct 20th 2002, 3:01 am

Yeah, but if you take "I could care less" as sarcasm, then it still has the intended meaning. "As if I could care any less than I already do. Hmph!"

Aaron Teitlebaum

Cornelius1047
Overlooked Sibling

Post by Cornelius1047 » Oct 21st 2002, 3:25 am

Sarcasm is not the best thing in this world. :P

K
"You're so beautiful it hurts to look at you."