Communications?

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
tony
Nicky Driscoll

Communications?

Post by tony » Oct 17th 2002, 10:26 am

Modern communications, like e-mail and FAX are just some of the wonderfull inventions of this century. Why oh why I wonder is it that I have e-mailed AU over 9 days ago, plus some since, plus sent a FAX enquiring how they intend to reimburse me my $115 for MSCL which they took out of my bank account TWICE, and have had no response. What ever happened to their so called "We will respond to e-mais in 48 hours", I for one shall not be dealing with AU again. Their attitude just sucks, like "We have your money, and we dont give a damm"...

Hardware
Three Rivers Resident

Post by Hardware » Oct 17th 2002, 10:35 am

Welcome to the wonderful world of AU - you and about 60% of other people who ordered were double (or triple) charged. Some now have their money back, but most don't.

Life's a bitch and then you die, but give 'em hell in the meantime.

tony
Nicky Driscoll

Post by tony » Oct 18th 2002, 9:54 am

Just to clarify that's not me...I mean it is me but it's my dad posting from back home after I forgot to log out before heading back off to college.

Dad...log out already! ;)

pgh kenny
Angelica

Post by pgh kenny » Oct 18th 2002, 10:05 am

I don't know if this is new or not, but the AU website states:

"We guarantee a response from one of our representatives within 7 to 10 business days. Please remember, this does not include weekends or holidays."

So I guess we all need to lower our customer service expectations down to the sub-basement.