Just who are Cate & MartinPierre???

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
Cate
Liberty High Student

Re: Just who are Cate & MartinPierre???

Post by Cate » Oct 17th 2002, 1:12 am

special_k wrote:no, really, some of us wouldn't have. thanks ever so much for giving us the benefit of the doubt. :D you speak of your peace of mind. what rojek did may have been illegal. how can that not bother you???

-kassandra
Did I say *all* of you? I said you - singular. I was responding to someone's comments to me.

If there is something illegal going on here then I will be extremely pissed off and will do everything possible ... along with everyone else here ... to see that it gets rectified .

I've had my doubts about this whole thing from day one ... just like a lot of other people here. I just didn't like what I was seeing that last week or so and started asking questions.

Cate wrote:You would have believed me if I had come on here and said that GWhiz stated they weren't paid, were suiing Ross' ass and the lunchboxes were now scrap metal.
[/quote]
Last edited by Cate on Oct 17th 2002, 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

will he have to push the button?

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Oct 17th 2002, 1:12 am

Jason Rosenfeld wrote:My email is written. This is like the Cuban Missile Crisis already.
Actually I was picturing "War Games" or the "Land of Confusion" video.

:wink:

T minus 8 hours and counting...

Cate
Liberty High Student

Post by Cate » Oct 17th 2002, 1:29 am

Jessica Popsicles wrote:They were probably just tired of waiting for information so they called the places themselves and they're just posting any news they got. :\
I was just so tired of being confused and freaked out to the point of not knowing who to hell to believe anymore that I started questioning ... a sort of reflex action - I don't like it when things get out of control (which it certainly has been lately). The way I handle things like this is to question, question, question and try to find out what is going on and why.

I also don't really like sitting by quietly while someone is being ganged up on and is unable to attempt to defend him/herself. (and if that offends anyone here I'm sorry)

Jason told me I should email Robert at AU myself and ask him what was going on - so I did.

I know Ross has a lot to answer for and things have been handled really badly at AU. I'm not stupid. But to slam someone repeatedly and unrelentingly .... not something I can take part in.

Sorry Jessica, just talking 'bout how I've felt this past while. None of this is directed at you. It's been a tough 8 months waiting for this DVD set ... thank God (or whomever) it is almost over.

Still hoping it ends happily for everyone here. :)

{group hug} ????? :lol:

Cate
Liberty High Student

Post by Cate » Oct 17th 2002, 1:34 am

ErichH0374 wrote:okay, I hear what you are saying Jessica....But why would they be able to get info before Jason or AU for that matter? I dont know. It just doesnt add up!!!
It's okay ... I understand where your coming from. Hopefully it has been explained well enough - and no we didn't get info before Jason or AU.

special_k
Yearbook Team
Location: Closer to here than there, in the land between dreaming and waking...

Post by special_k » Oct 17th 2002, 1:40 am

and your treatment of jason would be different in which way? your a consumer like the rest of us (or possibly not) "cate." conventional wisdom say's if you want to make a point...use your wallet.

-kassandra

Cate wrote:I know Ross has a lot to answer for and things have been handled really badly at AU. I'm not stupid. But to slam someone repeatedly and unrelentingly .... not something I can take part in.
"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong, and those are the ones that change your life."

Jessie, "Once and Again"

Cate
Liberty High Student

Post by Cate » Oct 17th 2002, 1:40 am

Jason Rosenfeld wrote:
I didn't take from that that Ross was actually sitting on the phone with them (besides, if you know him you will know that his cell battery always dies.... :wink: ).
So does my husband's .... wonder if he is trying to tell me something :shock: :lol: :lol:

(and because Ross' cell battery always dies + my husband's cell battery always dies does not mean I am Ross' wife) :lol: :lol: :lol:

(it's a joke people!)

Cate
Liberty High Student

Post by Cate » Oct 17th 2002, 1:48 am

Lurker1999 wrote:Doesn't really matter who they are. If they're real posters they'll find out like the rest of us tomorrow morning. If they're shills causing doubt and stalling then I hope Jason sticks to his guns and I see that email in my inbox by noon. Either way this will all be resolved in 12 hours so just be patient.
Yessiree. Exactly.

(but, I still think noon east coast time might be cutting it a little short)
I guess we see tomorrow. (Personally, I'm waiting till we get word on this forum from Robert and BMG before I cancel and start making flight arrangements to Sacramento)

DrLemonBurn
Three Rivers Resident

Post by DrLemonBurn » Oct 17th 2002, 1:51 am

I also don't really like sitting by quietly while someone is being ganged up on and is unable to attempt to defend him/herself. (and if that offends anyone here I'm sorry)
On that note, while I disagree with a lot of what Cate says, I totally respect her questioning Jason's credibility. And even while it seems a little... well, foolish to me to still think that Ross may have just made a lot of mistakes and might come through for us all (sorry to put words in your mouth), I don't see her as fighting purely on Ross's side, especially not in a malevolent manner. I mean, check out her grammar! (Well, asside from that your/you're blunder. :wink: )

One thing that I think Cate and I do agree on is that people are getting a little overly paranoid. I think that this situation warrants plenty of paranoia, but it's getting weird in here.
{group hug} ?????
I could go for one of those. :)
so says Sparx.

Cate
Liberty High Student

Post by Cate » Oct 17th 2002, 1:51 am

[quote="Jessica Popsicles"]I don't know either, Cate seems a little.. I don't know but Martin seemed believable.
quote]

A little ..... :?:

Hey sometimes I can definitely seem a lot .......

Jessica Popsicles
Let's Bolt Regular

Post by Jessica Popsicles » Oct 17th 2002, 2:02 am

Cate wrote:
Jessica Popsicles wrote:I don't know either, Cate seems a little.. I don't know but Martin seemed believable.
quote]

I wasn't trying to be a jerk, sorry. Maybe you didn't think I was being a jerk anyway but I'm just saying that you haven't let anything get to you and everyone else has, even me, it just seems weird.
+it can't be all that hard if you can sum it up in a postcard.

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Oct 17th 2002, 2:03 am

Cate wrote:I also don't really like sitting by quietly while someone is being ganged up on and is unable to attempt to defend him/herself. (and if that offends anyone here I'm sorry)
I understand not wanting to take part in the "ganging up and bullying someone" mentality, but I just can't see Ross as the victim here. Like I said before, Ross has had plenty of opportunities to explain himself but he keeps digging a hole with his words.

Cate
Liberty High Student

Post by Cate » Oct 17th 2002, 2:14 am

special_k wrote:and your treatment of jason would be different in which way? your a consumer like the rest of us (or possibly not) "cate." conventional wisdom say's if you want to make a point...use your wallet.

-kassandra
I repeatedly questioned and yes, I may be been quite aggressive in my questioning at times. I admit that. But Jason can certainly handle himself quite well.

"you're a consumer like the rest of us (or possibly not) "cate".

explained already. but hey if you really have trouble believing what I am saying here (in this particular thread) there really isn't too much I can do about that I guess. (but I'll keep trying)
Cate wrote:I know Ross has a lot to answer for and things have been handled really badly at AU. I'm not stupid. But to slam someone repeatedly and unrelentingly .... not something I can take part in.
[/quote]

Cate
Liberty High Student

Post by Cate » Oct 17th 2002, 2:33 am

Jessica Popsicles wrote:
Cate wrote:
Jessica Popsicles wrote:I don't know either, Cate seems a little.. I don't know but Martin seemed believable.
quote]

I wasn't trying to be a jerk, sorry. Maybe you didn't think I was being a jerk anyway but I'm just saying that you haven't let anything get to you and everyone else has, even me, it just seems weird.
No, no, no ... I didn't think you were being a jerk! :) I was joking with you ... sorry, I have a weird sense of humour and sometimes people don't get it. I was just trying to keep things light. All this explaining is exhausting.

And believe me, things have been getting to me too. You wouldn't believe some of the crap I've been muttering under my breath this past few days. :shock: :lol: Unfortunately though, I have definitely bored myself to tears with my usual computer games I've been playing to de-stress.

You know something - the last couple of nights I have dreamt about reading messages here. Seriously. :lol:

I'll let you in on a secret - I've even almost cancelled a number of times over the past week. :shock:

Nerves of steel my friend. :wink:

Cate
Liberty High Student

Post by Cate » Oct 17th 2002, 2:54 am

DrLemonBurn wrote:
On that note, while I disagree with a lot of what Cate says, I totally respect her questioning Jason's credibility. And even while it seems a little... well, foolish to me to still think that Ross may have just made a lot of mistakes and might come through for us all (sorry to put words in your mouth),
that's okay ... that's about right (I'm the eternal optimist)
I don't see her as fighting purely on Ross's side, especially not in a malevolent manner. I mean, check out her grammar! (Well, asside from that your/you're blunder. :wink: )
Thank you for that.

My grammar :lol: oops I screwed up somewhere ... better go edit. :)
I did notice a blunder on your part - "asside". :wink:

Hey, maybe "DrLemonBurn" and I are one and the same and are actually "Mattel.. whatever he was called" who in reality is Ross. :shock: Or something like that.
One thing that I think Cate and I do agree on is that people are getting a little overly paranoid. I think that this situation warrants plenty of paranoia, but it's getting weird in here.
you said it brother! (heh, heh, adding a little more fuel to the fire of speculation here) :wink:
{group hug} ?????
I could go for one of those. :)
Maybe we should start a new Group Hug thread!

(let's hope to hell that tomorrow we don't have to start a "Lynch Ross" thread to sign up recruits!) :twisted:

pirategraham
Jody Barsh

Post by pirategraham » Oct 17th 2002, 4:33 am

Well, pointing out the obvious. Both Cate and Martin-Pierre have rather high post totalls so the odds of them being real people are rather high. If Ross was trying to trick us, wouldn't he use a relatively new identity (like mine???? :shock: ) Wait .....must throw suspicion off myself. :idea: I see it now. Cate and Martin-Pierre are really ackronyms.

Can
Always
Trick
Everyone

and

Money
Always
Returns
To
Internet
Nincompoops
Perpertrating