Preorder question for anyone who wants to answer

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
McClainNH
Frozen Embryo

Preorder question for anyone who wants to answer

Post by McClainNH » Sep 19th 2002, 5:16 pm

Hola all,

In a bunch of different posts, people say that the first 2500 people who ordered the set get a lunchbox, and the other preorders get a different lunchbox. Now, I know that the preorder ended awhile ago, bu considering that the set has not been released yet, are people still preordering, or just ordering? I placed my order in June, well over three months before the set will be released. Now, I know that that wasn't during the preorder period that AU listed, but the set still isn't out, so I was wondering if I counted as a preorder, and will get the lunchbox... Anyone have any opinions?

Thanks,
Chris McClain

kriddyboo
Three Rivers Resident

Post by kriddyboo » Sep 19th 2002, 6:13 pm

Only the first 2500 orders were considered "pre-order" whether they were the whole set or episodes 4-19.

After the first 2500 were sold, all orders were considered a normal sale even thought they were still technically a "pre-order".
Note: Due to a large number of requests, there will be a limited number
of box sets available when this product ships, but it will not include
pre-order packaging (i.e. the lunchbox case), and will not be at the
pre-order incentive price (retail is $115.98).
That message refers to any order after the 2500 whether the set had started to ship yet or not. If you have any questions on whether or not your order was a special "pre-order" just check how much you paid. For the full set at "pre-order" status we paid $99.98 and $79.98 for the partial. I don't think the partial was even offered after the "preorder" quota was filled. The full set then went to $115.98.

I hope this helps you out.

"It can't rain all the time"

kriddyboo
Three Rivers Resident

Post by kriddyboo » Sep 19th 2002, 7:15 pm

It seems I spoke too soon...

Just completed reading the post from Ross
1. The first 2500 orders will be getting the set, the lunchbox, the bonus disk and a certificate of authenticity for being in the first 2500. We may have another cool thing in there that is yet to be determined.

2. The rest of the pre-orders will be getting the set, the lunchbox and the bonus disk. The lunchbox will be different from the 2500 in some way that Jason and I are still working on.
That should answer your question.