print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 27: Being a Girlfriend

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

expand

The story so far

Chapter 27: Being a Girlfriend

written by Milenna

added on: 26 Sep 2004 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

Jordan shakes his head and quickly puts his shirt back on. "Later!" He says to Casey before rushing after Angela. He tries to catch up to her but she quickly runs back into the building. He stops and sighs heavely. "This sucks!" He says to himself, frowning in frustration.

Angela(VO): I cannot believe Jordan Catalano, what is he going to do next...start sleeping with Cynthia again. I just don't know where my place is in all of this. I may be Joey's girlfriend now, but I still can't stop feeling this...this jelousy.

She stops running the minute she gets to the Bathroom, and goes in. Thankfully the room is empty and she has a little privacy. She sits down on the window seal and folding her arms her to chest.

Angela(VO): I'm tired of playing the innocent one, the sweet type. I'm sick of being treated like this, and I refuse to let Jordan get to me anymore. What I thinking is stupid, but why not...I'm going to do it anyway, why not with a boyfriend that cares...

With that in mind, she waits in the bathroom until the bell rings, and goes to look for Joey.

In The Hallways...

Joey is looking through his locker when a pair of arms wrap around his waist. He smiles knowing it's Angela, feeling her cheek press against his back.

"Hey you." He greets her.

"Hey." Angela smiles. "Feel like ditching and going back to your place...the boiler room is getting a bit old."

Joey closes his locker and turns around, facing Angela, placing her hands on her waist. "You sure?" He smiles mischeviously.

Angela nods. "Yeah."

Joey shrugs and slides an arm around her shoulder. "Alright then."

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

You have 2 choices: What should happen next?
  1. They have Sex:
    Chapter 28: Take It Away by Sulia (10 May 2005)
    2 more subchapters.
  2. They just Make Out:
    Chapter 28: A Date!! by Mileena (03 Sep 2005)
    1 more subchapter.
expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“Do we have to keep talking about religion? It's Christmas.”

Danielle Chase, Episode 15: "So-Called Angels"