print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 28: A Date!!

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

expand

The story so far

Chapter 28: A Date!!

written by Mileena

added on: 03 Sep 2005 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

The scene opens up with Angela and Joey heavely making out on his living room couch. "Hurt" by Nine Inch Nails can be heard from the huge entertainment center speakers.

i hurt myself today
to see if i still feel
i focus on the pain
the only thing that's real


the needle tears a hole
the old familiar sting
try to kill it all away
but i remember everything

Jordan is still on her mind even as she continues to kiss Joey. Close up of them kissing.


what have i become?
my sweetest friend
everyone i know
goes away in the end
and you could have it all
my empire of dirt
i will let you down
i will make you hurt


Joey pulls away to catch his breath. He stares into her eyes, trying to restrain himself from going to far. He cups her face in his hands, smiling.

Joey: I never knew having a girlfriend would be like this?

Angela: (Grins faintly) Like what?

Joey: Like something very meaningful...

Angela: (Blushes) I'm glad to hear you say that...

Joey: (Stroking her cheek) Catalano really had it all, and threw it away...

Angela: (Looks at him) You mean that?

Joey: Yeah...if I were him, I would have taken you for granted.

Angela: (Flattered) You know just what to say don't you?

Joey: I'm learning...(He leans in to kiss her)

Just as they begin kissing, the door opens. Angela and Joey pull away from each other, with Joey getting up and Angela doing a hair tuck.

Joey: Blane...what are you doing home so early?

Blane: (Shurgs) The Instuctor didn't show up today...(He answers smiply, then looks at Angela with confusion)

Angela finally looks at him, studying him. Blane looks like Scott Speedman, with brown eyes, and dark brown hair cut in a skater style, long in front, short in back. He is dressed jeans with a black pull over, looking to be in his early twentys.

Joey: Blane this is my girlfriend Angela. Angela this is my older brother Blane.

Blane: Hey.

Angela: Hello.

Joey: (Sits back down next to Angela, putting his arm around her) So did you get the tickets.

Blane: Yeah. (Reaches into his pocket and pulls out an envelop, handing it to Joey.)

Joey: (Takes it with a smile) Cool, thanks.

Blane: (Shurgs) Anytime bro...I'm gonna take a nap...(Looks at Angela) Nice meeting you. (He leaves, and goes into one of the bed rooms)

Joey: (Turns to Angela, putting the evelop on the coffee table) I moved in with my older brother this year, he goes to the local college.

Angela: (Nods) He seems nice.

Joey: (Grins) Yeah, he's cool.

Angela: (Rests her head on his shoulder) So...what tickets did he get you??

Joey: (Kisses her forehead) Tickets for the Outside Tour.

Angela: (Looks at Joey, surprised) You mean the concert with David Bowie and Nine Inch Nails?

Joey: Yeah, I was wonder if you would go with me...I wanted our first date to be special.

Angela: (Smiles) Of course I'll go with you...I...I can't believe it...this is so...great!!

Joey: So it's a date then?

Angela: Yes.

With that, they begin to kiss again. Angela is no longer thinking about Jordan, only Joey, and how romantic things have become...


Fade out to Rest of the Song:

beneath these stains of time
the feelings disappear
and you are someone else
and i am still right here


what have i become?
my sweetest friend

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“I cannot bring myself to eat a well-balanced meal in front of my mother.”

Angela Chase, Episode 1: "My So-Called Life (Pilot)"