print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 26: Casey Hall?

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

expand

The story so far

Chapter 26: Casey Hall?

written by Huie

added on: 25 Sep 2004 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

Liberty Hallway

Pan to Angela running down a hallway

Angela vo- So, I don't know exactly what I'm doing, or where I'm going. But, Iit feels right for some reason.

Angela makes her way out to the parking lot. She spots Jordan's car.

Angela- And for some reason, I know where he is.

Angela makes her way to Jordan's car. She looks excited. Before she reaches it, she stops and takes a deep breath. Then she slowly makes her way over to it. From the back window, you can see Jordan's hair. She knocks on the window. Hearing the noice, Jordan turns around, his face full of shock. Angela smiles at him.

Angela- I wanted to tal-

Angela stops in mid setence when she sees notices that Jordan isn't the only one in his car.

Girl- Jordan, who is it?

Angela tilts her head a bit, to see past Jordan. The girl is Casey Hall- the "Hottest Babe" on the top 40 10th grader list. The one that Angela called the prettiet girl in the school in "The Zit". She is only wearing a bra and her pants. Angela looks back over at Jordan, stunned. She looks from his eyes (They are full of shock) to his bare shoulder- now noticing that he isn't wearing a shirt either. Before she can control it, she begins to cry histerically. She quickly turns and runs away, so they don't have to see her.

Cut back to-

Casey- What was that about?

Jordan ignores her. He watches as Angela runs down the street.

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

You have 2 choices: What should happen next?
  1. Jordan ditches Casey, and follows Angela:
    Chapter 27: Being a Girlfriend by Milenna (26 Sep 2004)
    5 more subchapters.
  2. Jordan just watches her go:
    Chapter 27: Revenge by Huie (26 Sep 2004)
    2 more subchapters.
expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“And, you know, with your hair like that? It hurts to look at you.”

Rayanne Graff, Episode 1: "My So-Called Life (Pilot)"