print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 13: jordan still has his car

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

Chapter 13: jordan still has his car

written by ?

added on: 10 Nov 1999 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

Brian: are you sure? You do have a choice, I would go, if that's what you want. or whatever.

Angela: it's okay Brian. otherwise it wouldn't be... right.

Brian: you'll be okay. I have faith in you.
(leans over and kisses her cheek)

Angela: thanks

Brian watches as Angela walks down the corridor to the school parking lot.

Angela looks for Jordan's car. Taking a slow breath she walks over and opens the door. She gets in. Jordan looks out of the window. They sit there for a while. Eventually Angela takes a another breath.

Angela: Jordan? Jordan. I'm sorry. (silence) Brian and I had a talk. a conversation. we've never communicated well. and. all of a sudden...

Jordan: I forgive you.

Angela: what?

Jordan: I'll forgive you.

Angela: you're okay with me and Brian? You're okay with us as a couple?

Jordan: a couple?! I thought you ...were just. you know. in the moment. You can't be... not with him.

Angela: We like each other...

Jordan: this is a joke right? you cannot be dumping me for that loser.

Angela: he is not a loser!

Jordan: that guy, is a total dork. have you seen his pants? they're like around his chest.

Angela: Jordan! that's not...

Jordan: Angela, you can't break up with me.

Angela: why?

Jordan: you... just can't.

Angela: I can't continue *this*. Jordan. Things have changed. They're different.

Jordan: what's different?!

Angela: everythings different.

Jordan: No! nothing's changed.

Angela: (softly) you know that's not true.

Jordan: tell me what to do. I'll do anything you say. anything you want.

Angela: I can't do that. I'm sorry.

they stay silent for a while. Angela opens the door and gets out. Jordan stays in the car his head on the wheel.



jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

You have 2 choices: What should happen next?
  1. Angela meets up with Brian:
    Chapter 14: pants, pants, pants by ? (10 Nov 1999)
    83 more subchapters.
  2. Rayanne is walking through the parking lot:
    Chapter 14: Rayanne and Jordan - has history repeated itself? by anonymous author (05 Mar 2000)
    4 more subchapters.
expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“Lately, I can't even look at my mother without wanting to stab her repeatedly.”

Angela Chase, Episode 1: "My So-Called Life (Pilot)"