print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 13: Double Take

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

Chapter 13: Double Take

written by Joie

added on: 01 Nov 2000 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

(INT.HALLWAY.DAY)

RAYANNE: Whoooh! Freaky Brian's getting closer and closer Angelica!

RICKIE: So. Wait. Did, Brian, like, know you were Juliet?

(ANGELA gives him a look.)

RAYANNE: Duh squared!

RICKIE: But, like, how did he know?

ANGELA: Rickie, we're talking, like, Brian Krakow, like,...like, the guy who has made it, like his personal mission to destroy any happiness or dignity that I might ever possibly have!

RICKIE: Okay.

RAYANNE: So, Angela. What do you want us to do? I can humiliate him in ways, that are, like, so bad. He'll rip his face off before he steps with five yards of you again.

ANGELA: I wish. No. I just...I don't want to..like, get. Into anything with him. I just want, I mean, orgininally, I just wanted to be his friend, but now he like, just totally, rejected that. So...I don't know.

RICKIE: Why don't you swap with someone too?

RAYANNE: Yeah, two can play at his game.

ANGELA: With who?

RICKIE: How about....Pam Troy?


(INT.HALLWAY.DAY)

(RAYANNE, RICKIE and ANGELA stand by some lockers, waiting. PAM TROY approaches.)

ANGELA: Hey...Pam!

PAM: Hi.

RAYANNE/RICKIE: Hi.

PAM: Hi. Uh..?

ANGELA: Uh, Pam. I was, like, wondering. About the play in English. You, know, like, that Shakespeare thing.

(RAYANNE and RICKIE busy themselves slightly aside)

PAM: Yeah.

ANGELA: Well, like. The thing is, that. I'm like, Juliet, you know. Right?

PAM: Right?

ANGELA: And I've got, like, zero acting experience, and I'm not sure I'm, like, gonna be able to like, carry it off. The part. You see. (PAM looks unsure) And, actually...the problem is. That. You know Brian Krakow?

PAM: Kind of. Yeah.

ANGELA: Well, I've been like...having problems with him, and I feel...a bit (chin trembles) harrassed by him. (PAM makes sympathetic noise) Just. Like. And now I've, like, found out that he, uh, he actually swapped with Kyle...so that he is now, like Romeo...and he like. I mean, I know you. Wouldn't like, tell, anyone about this. But, I just don't really want...to be in that kind of...situation. With him. Right now.

PAM: That is so terrible.

ANGELA: So, I was wondering. If you would be willing to swap with me?

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

There's no next chapter yet. Why not add one yourself?

expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“Lately, I can't even look at my mother without wanting to stab her repeatedly.”

Angela Chase, Episode 1: "My So-Called Life (Pilot)"