print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 6: Communication Declaration!

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

Chapter 6: Communication Declaration!

written by anonymous author

added on: 10 Nov 1999 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

Angela sauntered to Brians house,hoping that Jordan would still be there.She hesitately rang the doorbell ,hoping that Jordan would still be
there.

(Brian answers):Chase,what are you doing here?(hesitates) I should have known.Looking for Jordan.

Angela: Oh,Brian.That's so you!To assume That I'm looking for Jordan,like ,some whimpering puppy.Not that it's any of your business,but I'm so over him....so,like,is he still here?

Brian:No.he just left.Well,assuming you have nothing to else to say,I'm closing the door.

Angela:Look,Brian.The reason I'm looking for Jordan is because we have to do that stupid English thing .I have to play Juliet,and he has to play Dave Parris.I need to ask him something about that!

Brian:Jordan Catalono.Doing shakeshere.What's wrong with this picture?

Angela:Why do you make comments like that?

Brian:Well..I see we have our verbal skills back.

Angela:I'm not going to stand here and defend Jordan!You know,I don't know why I'm even having this conversation with you.

Brian: I was wondering the same thing.

VOICEOVER: Right ...why was I having this conversation?It's not like I have to prove anything to him.Is it because I'm not over Jordan,and I feel the need to defend him.Or am I just stalling?If we don't argue about Jordan,we'll have to talk about what's bothering both of us.What he said about the letter.

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

You have 2 choices: What should happen next?
  1. Should Angela leave to go find Jordan?:
    Chapter 7: The weather by kat (10 Nov 1999)
    1 more subchapter.
  2. Should she tell Brian she needs to talk to him about the letter?:
    Chapter 7: A moment of truth. by Scott (10 Nov 1999)
    24 more subchapters.
expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“And, you know, with your hair like that? It hurts to look at you.”

Rayanne Graff, Episode 1: "My So-Called Life (Pilot)"