print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 12: Clarification

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

Chapter 12: Clarification

written by Joie

added on: 31 Oct 2000 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

(INT.ENGLISH.DAY)

KATIMSKI: So class....I want you to read over the first....scene, and make a list of all the....imagery used, and explain it, people. Okay? Anyone with ....parts in this scene,....learn it. We'll be starting the...readings, next class.

(Class starts to go)

ANGELA: Uh, Mr Katimski?

KATIMSKI: Yes Angela?

ANGELA: Um, I was wondering, um...who, exactly is playing, like Romeo, in this?

KATIMSKI: Well (sorts through papers), I've got it written down. It's...Kyle Vinnavich. Why?

ANGELA: Yeah, well, you see. I thought, it was Kyle, but, um. Is it true that Kyle swapped with Brian, because, um. I think, Kyle's playing, like, Lord Capulet, now.

KATIMSKI: According to this....Kyle's playing Romeo and....Enrique's playing Lord Capulet and....Brian's playing....the Priest.

ANGELA: Wel, that's just it. Cause, I know that they all swapped, because, well, Brian asked Kyle. And I just don't think it's fair that Brian can just swap like that (realises she's sounding angry), in my humble opinion.

KATIMSKI: Angela, I mean, these are just readings in class, a bit of acting. You don't need to be worried. There won't actually be any, real, physical contact between Romeo and Juliet. I presume that's why you're worried? As Juliet?

ANGELA: Well, kind of. I mean, I don't really care....So it's, just, like, reading? Is that, uh, definite, or whatever?

KATIMSKI: Yeah. We're not setting up a Shakespearean matchmaking service here. (laughs)



jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“Do we have to keep talking about religion? It's Christmas.”

Danielle Chase, Episode 15: "So-Called Angels"