print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 10: Friction

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

Chapter 10: Friction

written by Joie

added on: 31 Oct 2000 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

(RICKIE enters the Girl's room. BRIAN stops, stares at the closing door, and walks on. He sees ANGELA at her locker, and hesitates. ANGELA sees him, rolls her eyes. BRIAN stops beside her, but says nothing.)

ANGELA: What is it?

BRIAN: Oh sure. Fine. Whatever. (Doesn't go)

ANGELA: Krakow, just tell me, what is your problem? God...I mean, even when I try, I mean, like, really, really try to be good to you-

BRIAN: Good to me, oh that's funny!

ANGELA: (talking over top) Or whatever, you're, you're just like this. Always. What is it with you?! (People start to notice them) You always have to try, and like....show you're better than everybody else!

BRIAN: Oh...right, uh. Look who's talking. Oh, it's Angela, suddenly dyes her hair red, dumps her friends....cuts class...Chase! And...and it's me, it's me who-

ANGELA: (seriously) Well, if I'm so terrible, why are you always around?

BRIAN: I'm...I'm never around...you. Ever. You're always with...whoever.

ANGELA: Are you crazy? You're always at my house, always in my face! Wherever I am, *you* are! I mean, God, I've tried to be nice to you. Sometimes I even think I could be your *friend* or something. Whatever. But you always....just....ugh! Forget it. I can't even...just forget it.
(Walks off. BRIAN stands there, then walks off, in opposite direction)

AVO: Why is my life ruled by Brian Krakow? Why is it, that whenever, lately, something, like, good, or, at least , not bad, happens, he comes and always, totally ruins it. For me. And now he's acting like...as though, he wasn't saying he loved me last night. As though...I didn't want things to turn out bad, I wanted things to turn out. Just, like, okay. He just cannot be ...ugh. I'm even thinking about him now!

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

You have 2 choices: What should happen next?
  1. Angela meets Jordan:
    Chapter 11: Question of Integrity by Joie (31 Oct 2000)
    no more subchapters.
  2. Brian meets Jordan:
    Chapter 11: Role Playing by Joie (31 Oct 2000)
    2 more subchapters.
expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“School is a battlefield for your heart.”

Angela Chase, Episode 1: "My So-Called Life (Pilot)"