print this page

Fanfiction

My Teacher

written by Erin

jump to next story | jump to reviews | go back to fanfiction index

About this story

Published: 30 Apr 1998 | Size: 1 KB (262 words) | Language: english | Rating: PG-13

Waiting for 5 votes before displaying rating information.

based on stories and characters created by Winnie Holzman

You are the first to teach me about love-its limits, its sorrows, and its continuation. I remember weeping, hands covering face, unable to understand why my love was not enough to fill you, why my solemn wishes went unanswered. The lessons I learned about love come from you, one who never truly understood it. I look back now at the simple, naive self I once was- so easy to fall, so easy to break.
Your eyes, they've opened up a world to me, so strange, fantastically evolved in ways I wish I'd understand.
Your eyes, they've opened up a door. A door to worlds of love and fantasy where beasts that once had cold hearts now forever shine on hearts of those you've left behind and those who's lives that have been forever changed by your eyes.
Your friendship is a treasure with a value that can't be priced. It's there when I need somewhere to turn. Its always part of me.
All those times it was needed, you tried your best to help me through. Memories of my bad times that are hard to forget remind me that I have a friend like you.
Your friendship is a flower that wants to blossom all year round. It stands tall during rain showers and doesn't wilt away from the clouds.
Your friendship is a blessing that I hope to always keep. It's because of all the little things, which you have helped me see. I am the person I am today because of your love.

Next story

This is the last story so far by this author in this series. Check below for other contributions by this author.
expand

Other fanfiction contributions by this author

Reviews for this story

Waiting for 5 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this story.

expand

Add your review


“I cannot bring myself to eat a well-balanced meal in front of my mother.”

Angela Chase, Episode 1: "My So-Called Life (Pilot)"