print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 14: Rayanne and Jordan - has history repeated itself?

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

Chapter 14: Rayanne and Jordan - has history repeated itself?

written by anonymous author

added on: 05 Mar 2000 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

Rayanne: Hi.
Jordan nods at Rayanne
Angela, looking at Jordan and Rayanne V.O : Jordan said that he forgave me, and yet i can't forive her yet, for what she did with him. I know that i will always love him, and she knew that but i can't forgive her, not yet.
Angela : Hay. Look i've got to go now, Jordan i'll speak to you later, we can't just leave this, you know, how it is, or whatever.
Angela reaches to touch his arm but he pulls away, angela walks away towards Brian, looking upset.
Jordan, touching his hair : She's broken up with me.
Rayanne, noticing that he is hurt by this : Don't worry, you'll make up again.
Jordan :No, not this time, she said that it's all changed, she's with someone new. She's with Brain!
Rayanne: She's with Brian? Why would she go from someone like you, ( looks him up and down) to someone like him. She's made a mistake. She's gonna regret it, but in the mean time....me and you should do something, like 'together', we should go out this evening, get some drinks, have some 'fun'. ( Rayanne looks at Jordan and they both grin.)
Jordan: Look i know somewhere where we can go, a house, or something, it's empty.
Rayanne: Have you got something?
Jordan touching his pocket: Yeah, you wanna come?

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

You have 2 choices: What should happen next?
  1. Rayanne goes with Jordan for some 'fun':
    Chapter 15: En route by A (17 Oct 2004)
    no more subchapters.
  2. Rayanne doesn't go with Jordan:
    Chapter 15: Truth Hurts by Joie (08 Apr 2001)
    2 more subchapters.
expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“And, you know, with your hair like that? It hurts to look at you.”

Rayanne Graff, Episode 1: "My So-Called Life (Pilot)"