print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 20: Shock

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

expand

The story so far

Chapter 20: Shock

written by anonymous author

added on: 10 Nov 1999 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

Angela VO - no. this is not happening. not to me! this is Dawsons Creek stuff! not my life!

Brian - Angela? VO - god no. when i finally get her away from HIM!!!

Jordan is standing by the window looking nervous.

Angela - Brian. it's not (VO - no i forbid myself to use this cliche) what you think...(VO - hello? brain? i said not too use that cliche)

Brian - i think it is Angela - i thought you liked me?...What about HIM? All he's done....i'd never hurt you
Angela - Brian it's not you (VO - god another one)it's me. Jordan...well...he's Jordan....... you know i've always.... loved him (VO - i love him. truly.)

Jordan - hey, Brian?
Brian turns to Jordan, looking extremely angry...Jordan steps back
Brian - WHAT?
Jordan - umm, well, nevermind...
Brian - i can't believe this - you can't read, you can't talk, can't express how your feeling!

Angela looks up, shocked at what Brian just said. Jordan looks ready to hit Brian.

Jordan - Angela? ... i'm going...you wanna come with me?...i want you to come with me....but you don't have to...

Angela takes his hand and they walk out to Jordans car. Brian runs out to the corridor, shouting at them but they keep walking. Everyone is looking, especially those who know what has been going on (Sharon, Ricky, Rayanne)

Brian finally shuts up and runs off down the corridor...


jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

  • Ricky runs after Angela and Jordan:
    Chapter 21: Strangers by anonymous author (10 Nov 1999)
    19 more subchapters.
expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“And, you know, with your hair like that? It hurts to look at you.”

Rayanne Graff, Episode 1: "My So-Called Life (Pilot)"