print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 10: One of Those Moments...

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

Chapter 10: One of Those Moments...

written by Jamie

added on: 08 Nov 2004 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

Angela V/O: Have you ever had one of those moments? You know, those ones when you feel like your life's stuck in some sort of loop? Like everything's happening all over again, and you just don't know what to do? This...is one of those moments.

'Angela, meet me in the parking lot when you get this. Love Jordan.'

Angela V/O: I guess the fact that he put the word 'love' is a good sign, but it looks...rushed? I think that's the word. Like as if every other word on that paper came from the heart, while the one word that matters most doesn't mean a thing.

Rickie: Angela! (breaks Angela out of her thoughts) Thanks for telling me about you and Jordan(!)(heavy sarcasm) You swore to me that when you'd make a decision, I'd be the first to know.
Angela: Sorry, Rickie. I've just had a lot on my mind lately. It's complicated.
Rickie: (nods in understanding, then notices the note in Angela's hand) What's that?
Angela: It's from Jordan. He wants me to meet him in the parking lot. (pauses to see Rickie's reaction, however, he just nods slowly) It's like deja vu. I just don't know if I can handle it again.
Rickie: I wish I had some advice for you Angela, but... (pauses, trying to find the words) I just...don't. Sorry.
Angela: It's alright Rickie. It's...my problem. But hey, for all I know it has nothing to do with like...making out in his car, or something.

(both of them chuckle. Not really out of humour. More because neither of them know what to say)

Rayanne: Angela! I need to talk to you!

Angela V/O: In that moment, it was like...I just didn't know what to do. I mean, yeah, I was still mad at Rayanne, but part of me just wanted to try keeping our friendship alive. Like it's all that mattered. But then, at the same time all that mattered was seeing Jordan. Like, if I didn't go to see Jordan right now, I could lose him forever, but then, if I didn't go with Rayanne, I could lose her forever.

Rayanne: (puppy-dog eyes) Please? It's important.

Angela V/O: And there she goes with 'the look'. You know, one of those looks that you can't possibly say no to. Like, shutting her down right now would brek my heart as much as it would break hers. Then again, it'd break my heart not to see Jordan again, either...

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

There's no next chapter yet. Why not add one yourself?

expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“I cannot bring myself to eat a well-balanced meal in front of my mother.”

Angela Chase, Episode 1: "My So-Called Life (Pilot)"