print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 10: Beginnings

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

Chapter 10: Beginnings

written by Gayle

added on: 10 Nov 1999 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

Angela: I am sorry, Brian, that I don't feel the same as you do. I just wish that this all could've happened without anybody getting hurt. I wish you could like, be happy for me.
Brian: You are so self-absorbed,it's like, sick!
Angela: I'm self-absorbed! Please, you're the one moping around like a puppy dog all the time because you're so caught up in what you want.
Brian: I am not self-absorbed!
Angela: Oh, you're not, well what would you call what you did to Delia? She liked you Brian. You had to throw all of that away,because you were hoping that something could happen between us. Look, Brian, we, like, grew up together. I have changed, and you're, like, still the same.
Brian: Right, I am still the same old Brian, "the brain". I could never possibly be cool enough to be seen with the likes of you, right?
Angela: It's not about being "cool", Brian. It's about the fact that, there's like,nothing wrong with who you are. It's like, comforting, you know that, you are still the same. I'm the one that changed.
Brian: Well, personally, I like, liked the old Angela Chase.
Angela: I know, Brian, but she's gone. And after all of this stuff, no matter what happens, between Jordan and I, she's not coming back, and I won't come running to you because I am alone. I wouldn't do that.
Brian: Good! I hope you don't.
Angela: I know I won't, Brian, because I consider you my friend, and I wouldn't do that. We're still friends, right?
Brian:(long pause)...Yeah, but...it's gonna be hard to, like, let go of this.
Angela: I know...it's O.K.
(They hug. Brian gets on his bike and heads home)

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“Lately, I can't even look at my mother without wanting to stab her repeatedly.”

Angela Chase, Episode 1: "My So-Called Life (Pilot)"