print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 9: The Truth

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

Chapter 9: The Truth

written by anita

added on: 10 Nov 1999 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

Angela and jordan ae sitting in his car in front of he house. As she gets out....
Jordan: Angela, i meant what i said, or something, in the coffe shop, dont think im just, like, saying that to get you to sleep with me, or something.
Angela: No, i know, ill see you later.
Jordan:yeah, bye.
Jordan drives off, leaving Angela standing outside of her house, staring across the street at brians place.
Angela(voice over):Sometimes, when you know you have to do something,its,like,hard, because saying something to someone that you know is going to hurt them, is, like, the worst feeling in the world.
Brian comes outside, he and angela walk towards each other.
Brian: Hey angela.
Angela:Hi Brian, listen I.....
Brian:I know what your going to say, and i totally respect it, but dont expect me to be happy for you, or whatever, cause i won't bem cause i just...
Angela: You just what? Brian, how can you ust stand there and pretend to me that you dont care at all?
Brian:I'm pretending? your the one pretending that you are all, like, concerned about me, thats just so selfish!
they both stand there, not knowing what else to say to each other..

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“Ignore her. She got up on the wrong side of the coffin this morning.”

Enrique (Rickie) Vasquez, Episode 9: "Halloween"