print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 17: Oh.

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

Chapter 17: Oh.

written by Huie

added on: 18 Sep 2004 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

Gym-
The Gym is empty besides Jordan and Angela. Jordan is shooting hoops, while Angeal dribbles absentmindly.

Angela- So,(Focusing on the ball), who were those girls you were talking to before English.

Jordan- (As though trying to hide something) Oh... ah... oh, nobody.

Angela- Jordan, you don't have to lie to me... you *can have girlfri-

Jordan- (Cutting her off) Girls?

Angela- Well, yeah... but you can have a girlfriend too, if you want. Obviously, not at the same time, but...

Jordan- I really don't do the girlfriend thing.

Angela- What do you mean?

Jordan- (sees how that came out) I mean, not usually. Actually, I only did it once... and that was with you.

Angela- (Changing the subject away from them, still focusing on the ball) You should ask one of them out... on a date.

Jordan- An-ge-la... come on, why?

Angela- Cuz, people deserve to feel wanted. (Pause) I mean, think about every girls heart you have broken by leading them on.

Jordan- I haven't broken anyone's heart... I mean...

Angela- Yes you have.

Jordan looks at her, and realizes.

Jordan- (Defeated) Maybe I will then.

Angela- (Sadly) Good.

Jordan- But, what if I break her heart... like afterwards?

Angela- At least, at least she can say she got Mr. girls, but no girlfriend, to commit.

Jordan- Well, what if I can't commit, with that girl, cuz, I can't?

Angela- Then, maybe, maybe you shouldn't do the girlfriend thing... you know.

Jordan- Yeah... it's easier that way.

Angela- For you, or for them?

Jordan- Or, for you?

Angela- What?

Jordan- (Shrugging it off) Nothing.

Angela- I was the one that told you to ask one on a date, so...

Jordan- Nevermind.

Angela- Okay.

Jordan- Alright then...

Jordan sets up for another shot. He then mescheiviously looks over at Angela.

Jordan- Do you think I'll make this.

Angela- (Sarcastic) No.

Jordan- If I do... y'know, make this shot, you, you have to kiss me. (Angela's eyes widen- she smiles, embarassed) and if I miss, I have to kiss you. (He looks over at her, and grins)

Angela- Unfair. It's a win-win situation.

Jordan- (He jokes) Or a lose-lose?

Angela- Shut up... you (She laughs and chucks a ball at him. He dodges it.) you jerk.

Jordan- I was kidding.

Angela- (Grabs another ball) Okay then... if I make it, you have to tell Residue that you want to sing, (Jordan's eyes widen, his mouth opens as though he is going to say something) and if I miss, I have to full- blown make-out with you.

Jordan's eyes widen even more, his mouth closes into a wild smile, something rarly seen on Jordan Catalano. Speechless, he nods, accepting.

Jordan- (Regaining composure) Ladies, ah, ladies first.

Angela- (Wild smile to match Jordan's) Thank you.

Angela Vo- Sometimes, with Jordan, I forget, that *he* is Jordan, Catalano- The unattainable. (Thinks) Maybe, cuz he's attainable now.

Angela shoots and makes it clearly in. Jordan's crazy smile fades.

Jordan- (Dissapointed) I didn't know you could shoot.

Angela- (A little dissopointed herself) Either did I.

Jordan- (He slightly smiles again)Good.

He sets up for the shot, and shoots- he makes it. As soon as he sees it went in, he runs to Angela, picks her up, and twirls her.

Jordan- (Still twirling her) At least, I get some action.

Angela laughs at this.

Jordan- (Stops twirling her- but still holds her) Okay... I'm ready.

He looks up at her, waiting.

Angela- If I kiss you know... it will be like a peck.

Jordan gives her puppy eyes.

Angela- But if you wait... you'll get something, much better. (Sexy grin)

Jordan nods in agreement.

Angela- Okay, now put me down.

He sets her down.

Jordan- So, do you want to come to the loft tonight? You know, to watch us practice?

Angela- Sure... that way I can make sure you talk to the rest of Residue about singing.

Jordan- (He closes his eyes, and let's his head fall back) Just as long as you'll give me my kiss.

Angela- Agreed.

Angela turns around, and begins to walk out.

Jordan- (Catching up) Now where are we going?

Angela- (Looks over at him, and laughs) *I'm* going to class.

Jordan- (Looks at the clock on the Gym wall) Oh.

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“I cannot bring myself to eat a well-balanced meal in front of my mother.”

Angela Chase, Episode 1: "My So-Called Life (Pilot)"