print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 10: Love Test

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

Chapter 10: Love Test

written by Joie

added on: 26 Feb 2001 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

(INT.ANGELA'S ROOM - CHASE HOUSE.NIGHT)

(ANGELA, in pyjamas, flops onto her bed, looking thoughtful.)

ANGELA (VO) : So I went on a date with Brian Krakow. As in, Brian Krakow. (Beat.) Sometimes, when you think about things, like, on their own, they seem so weird. I mean, I wanted Jordan Catalano for so long, and when I got him? It was like, almost a disappointment, or something. Like, wanting him, and trying to get him, was more fun, than actually being with him.

(ANGELA rolls over, picks up a teen magazine lying by her bed. She stares at it, surprised, then flips it open, curious.)

ANGELA (VO) : It's funny how some people just, like, entirely skip all these teen magazines. Like me. Sometimes I buy music magazines. I guess Danielle isn't like me at all. I mean, I knew that anyway, but still. It's weird, sometimes. To consider how other people view your sister, what kind of "personality" they have.

(ANGELA flips through the magazine. She stops. Zoom on the page, heading "Love Test - Is He the One?)


FADE TO:

LATER


(ANGELA has a piece of paper in front of her. One heading says JORDAN, the other says BRIAN. A lot of numbers are listed underneath each heading.)

ANGELA (VO) : Now for the final score. Who is the One?

(ANGELA begins adding up the numbers. The higher score belongs to:

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“I cannot bring myself to eat a well-balanced meal in front of my mother.”

Angela Chase, Episode 1: "My So-Called Life (Pilot)"