Lego Ross Reprisal Set

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
Chase Cat
Three Rivers Resident

Lego Ross Reprisal Set

Post by Chase Cat » Apr 29th 2003, 2:34 pm

The Ultimate Ross Rojek Reprisal Set
Or Even Lego Figures Know Revenge

Content:
1 Ross Rojek figure
5 angry MSCL fan figures
and LOTS of tools

ATTENTION:
This educational play set was especially developed for cheated TV series fans. Its aim is to prevent real violence against individuals by simulating deterring scenes of authentic aggression.

The manufacturer of this play set strongly recommends parental guidance for people who are currently in psychotherapy as a result of the incidents caused by AnotherUniverse.com.

Any similarity to actual persons is intentional.

The approved instruction booklet demonstrates several scenarios and is
clearly structured:

Chapter One
Analyzing the problem

Chapter Two
Possible solutions

Chapter Three
Conclusion
Now, do you think violence is the right answer?

If you order today, we promise your set will be delivered in an exclusive
lunchbox!
Patty to Graham: You always buy the cat nicer food than I do.

starbug
Lifehead

Post by starbug » Apr 29th 2003, 3:35 pm

I'm reaching for my credit card.... :D

those are brilliant!

---------------------------------------------
http://www.urban-hills.blogspot.com
---------------------------------------------

GaryEA
So-Called Addict

Post by GaryEA » Apr 29th 2003, 7:50 pm

So wrong and so right, on so many levels...

Gary

p.s. :D

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Apr 29th 2003, 8:10 pm

Those are hilarious! I bet the BF people who never got their MSCL sets would love some of these Legos too.

:D

(sometimes I remember how many other people got screwed by Ross, but I usually just focus on ME ME ME :wink: )

I remember playing out scenes with my Barbies - I think this Lego set could really be cathartic!
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Apr 29th 2003, 10:17 pm

I'd almost be tempted to market something like that, if I didn't live in constant fear that the next retailer would turn out to be even bigger pricks. 8)

TomSpeed
Marshall Wannabe

Post by TomSpeed » Apr 29th 2003, 10:53 pm

Great stuff!
TomSpeed

Patty: If Rayanne's not seeing you, and we're not seeing you, who is seeing you?
Graham: And how much of you?
Angela: Dad!
Graham: Oh, I'm sorry! I asked a question about your life, didn't I? Woah, what came over me?
http://www.last.fm/user/TomSpeed/

lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

wow

Post by lance » Apr 30th 2003, 12:44 pm

Chase cat,

Wow. Amazing how frustration can breed such creativity :wink:

I think the flames were particulary creative.

Best,

Lance Man

mephisto
Angela's best friend

Post by mephisto » May 2nd 2003, 10:10 am

great!

spartacus, wait with uploading the MSCL booklet. I HAVE to include these pics!
The Unofficial AnotherUniverse.com/My So-Called Life DVD-Booklet - Finally available for download!

*** The AU/RR appreciation Site ***

Spartacus
Overlooked Sibling

Post by Spartacus » May 2nd 2003, 11:22 am

I haven't received the booklet yet.

mephisto
Angela's best friend

Post by mephisto » May 2nd 2003, 1:55 pm

Spartacus, I send you a private msg

for the rest: here is the table of contents of the booklet

Contents
Foreword.............................................................................................................................. 3
Infomercial-Man................................................................................................................... 4
Trucker Ross ........................................................................................................................ 6
Apathy in a Bottle................................................................................................................10
The Last Journey of Apathy................................................................................................................ 10
Stop bugging us.................................................................................................................................... 14
Toys ‘R’oss ..........................................................................................................................15
The Poll................................................................................................................................................. 15
The Talking Doll.................................................................................................................................. 16
Darth Ross & Jason Skyfeld................................................................................................................ 17
The Ultimate Ross Rojek Reprisal Set............................................................................................... 19
AU Slogans & Ads .............................................................................................................. 22
AU Slogans ........................................................................................................................................... 22
AU Advertising .................................................................................................................................... 22
AU Seminars......................................................................................................................................... 23
Customer Service? ............................................................................................................................... 24
Real AU Ad .......................................................................................................................................... 25
AU/Ross Artwork............................................................................................................... 26
Songs ..................................................................................................................................................... 26
Fan Fic................................................................................................................................................... 31
Public Service Announcement............................................................................................................ 33
Enlightenment...................................................................................................................................... 33
Exclusive DVD Specials...................................................................................................................... 34
AU’s Rossware ..................................................................................................................................... 35
South Park: They killed Ross! (Another So-Called Universe)........................................................ 37
Pictures.................................................................................................................................................. 39
AU/Ross Horror Stories......................................................................................................41
Customers............................................................................................................................................. 41
Freelancers............................................................................................................................................ 42
A Tribute to CMI Holdings ............................................................................................... 44
$0.0002 .................................................................................................................................................. 44
How to keep your company out of trouble...................................................................................... 45
Meet the Press .................................................................................................................... 48
TheDigitalBits.com My So-Called Nightmare:
The Struggle to Bring My So-Called Life to DVD.......................................................................... 48
MoviePoopShoot.com My So-Called DVD..................................................................................... 56
Links & Disclaimer ............................................................................................................ 73

Plus:
+ printable on both US letter and European A4 paper
+ extra-large margin on the left so you can bind the booklet
+ 73 pages in funny colours
+ contains an exclusive Ross Voodoo-Doll
+ available only at AU.com, er, ausucks.org
+ please note: reading before going to bed might cause nightmares
The Unofficial AnotherUniverse.com/My So-Called Life DVD-Booklet - Finally available for download!

fnordboy
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by fnordboy » May 2nd 2003, 2:11 pm

mephisto wrote:Spartacus, I send you a private msg

for the rest: here is the table of contents of the booklet

<snip>
Awesome, can't wait to fully check it out! :D

Chase Cat
Three Rivers Resident

Post by Chase Cat » May 2nd 2003, 3:38 pm

fnordboy wrote: Awesome, can't wait to fully check it out! :D
Ditto.

Thank you all for the nice words.

I feel absolutely honoured, that my little "artwork" will be published alongside of all this cool content of the booklet :D.
Patty to Graham: You always buy the cat nicer food than I do.

MartinPierre
Yearbook Team

Post by MartinPierre » May 3rd 2003, 9:30 am

Just checking... Am I mentionned anywhere in the booklet ???

If so, in what light ??? good or bad ?

BTW, are you interested in doing an interview of me ??? I played a minor role, but I did speak to Ross several times !

If so, send me an e-mail with your suggested questions( mscl[at]frenette.qc.ca ( replace the [at] with a @ ).

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » May 3rd 2003, 5:45 pm

Hey MartinPierre,
Like any of us who had the misfortune of dealing directly with Ross, we are all somewhat dirtier for the experience.

So I am sure you looked just as scummy as I did. That's not saying anything against you, that's just saying that time has proven what an asshole he is and how gullible we were.

Hope that answer helps. :wink:

Jason

mephisto
Angela's best friend

Post by mephisto » May 4th 2003, 4:56 am

MartinPierre wrote:Just checking... Am I mentionned anywhere in the booklet ???

If so, in what light ??? good or bad ?.
no, you're not mentioned in the booklet - it just contains the artwork made by the fans in this forum plus some articles

and if you would be mentioned it would certainly not be in a bad light. you're a fan like the rest of us. you only tried to see something good in Ross while the rest already gave up. but I guess you hate this scumbag as much as anybody else these days... :D