Want to participate in an expose' about AnotherUniverse?

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
Spartacus
Overlooked Sibling

Want to participate in an expose' about AnotherUniverse?

Post by Spartacus » Feb 7th 2003, 8:11 am

Passing along this message for The Naked Hedgehog Weblog.

Hi, all. I'm Elizabeth E., Da Webmistress of a blog known as The Naked Hedgehog (dedicated to identifying and humiliating America's Most Spineless).

My niece is a Ross Rojek/AU/MSCL victim, and she has asked me to do a piece for the blog, to which I naturally agreed. She has sent me all the emails she has concerning her dealings with the company, but there's one crucial one missing: the one in which AU admits to double- or triple-billing its customers.

Is there anyone out there who would be willing to share their copy? You can remain anonymous if you wish. And if you have any other emails that you think might be pertinent, I'd love to see them. Contact me at

webmistress@nakedhedgehog.com

If you'd like to check out our site, go to

The Naked Hedgehog - A Fine Internet Tradition Since Last Thursday

Thanks for your help!
Elizabeth E., Da Webmistress

Flagg
Tino

Re: Want to participate in an expose' about AnotherUniverse?

Post by Flagg » Feb 7th 2003, 1:54 pm

Spartacus wrote:Passing along this message for The Naked Hedgehog Weblog.

<snip>

but there's one crucial one missing: the one in which AU admits to double- or triple-billing its customers.

Is there anyone out there who would be willing to share their copy? You can remain anonymous if you wish. And if you have any other emails that you think might be pertinent, I'd love to see them. Contact me at
This was the email dated September 6, 2002. I have it, but it's html with a lot of graphics that don't seem to forward easily. Once I figure out how to send a complete copy I'll email it to them.