BBB Letter (No New News)

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
andrewgd
Liberty High Graduate

BBB Letter (No New News)

Post by andrewgd » Jan 21st 2003, 7:49 pm

I recieved a letter from the BBB of Northeast Californa today:

"We are sorry to advise you that although we have contacted and followed up with the company involved in your complaint, we have not recieved any written response from them about your complaint.
. . .
"Failure on the part of the company to respond to complaints also becomes a part of our file records. Your complaint will be recorded as UNANSWERED. The general nature of your complaint and the firm's apparent unresponsivness will be recorded in the firm's file and will become part of the report on the company which we give in reponse to public inquiry.

". . . please accept our sincere regrets that we were unable to be of more assistance to you in this matter.

"BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU 443-6843 / 400 S St. Sacramento, CA 95814

"Sincerely,
Sharon Sigler
Dispute Resolution Services"

Even though I don't think reporting AU to the BBB will get anyone's money back, I still strongly urge everyone to file a complaint with them, as well as at the rest of the links on this page:

http://anotheruniversesucks.org/modules ... link&cid=2
"Your imagination, like a child, will explode with unrestrained possibilities for adventure."

john
Nicky Driscoll

Post by john » Jan 22nd 2003, 1:42 pm

got the same letter yesterday also.