They never sent my other box set :( :(

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
lockecole
Tino

They never sent my other box set :( :(

Post by lockecole » Jan 1st 2003, 7:00 pm

Hi ya everybody -

I'm looking for some advice since it sounds like it might not be very easy to handle this the "regular" way. I threatened AU back in November and they sent one of my MSCL box sets... but the other one, which was episode 4 - 19, never came along. I waited hoping that it would be shipped in the 2nd Wave. It wasn't. Now I'm not sure what to do. Their phone number is disconnected and I know emailing them ends up nowhere. Anybody have some suggestions???? :( :(

Saddened -
Garrett

so-called customer
Between Names

Post by so-called customer » Jan 1st 2003, 8:09 pm

Hopefully you paid by credit card. If so, call your CC company and request a refund for goods not delivered. You can be pretty certain that AU isn't going to send your second set.

GaryEA
So-Called Addict

Post by GaryEA » Jan 1st 2003, 8:42 pm

It's my understanding that the 4-19 set is no longer available, or, at the least, being solicited on the AU web site.

How did you pay, if may ask? I second the suggestion to get in touch with your credit card company if that is the method you chose.

If it was via check or money order, I'm afraid your options are more limited. Contact your bank to see if they have any options available and make sure you have all paperwork available if they ask for it. The extended time frame has made this long paper trail.

Best of luck.

Gary