Another Universe are a disgrace...

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
jhiggin976
Frozen Embryo

Another Universe are a disgrace...

Post by jhiggin976 » Dec 27th 2002, 8:33 pm

:x I ordered my DVD boxset from AU to be sent to me here in the UK. This was right at the start, when it was first possible to order it. Since then, I have sent them HUNDREDS of emails and some faxes asking where my order is, and I have had not a single reply. I got so sick of waiting that I instead went to Amazon.com, and received it within 7 days. I have basically resigned myself to the fact I lost my deposit, and I will NEVER order anything from that So-Called company ever again. How they sleep at night is beyond me. I do hope they continue to do well, and not become bankrupt or anything, as that would be awful for all involved...... :wink:
Buy it from AMAZON instead!!!

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Re: Another Universe are a disgrace...

Post by Jason R » Dec 27th 2002, 8:53 pm

Oh that would just be horrible, wouldn't it. They seem to be doing a pretty good job of spiralling around the drain.

In fact, the power of prayer alone might just be enough to push them over the edge. Not that we should form a prayer circle or anything, but it's a thought. ;)
jhiggin976 wrote: I do hope they continue to do well, and not become bankrupt or anything, as that would be awful for all involved...... :wink: