News from Ross (sort of).

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Dec 23rd 2002, 11:47 am

The more I like the idea of corporate boot camp prisons. :P

lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Ross

Post by lance » Dec 23rd 2002, 8:46 pm

GaryEA wrote:EDIT

I had a major rant here, but as a moderator, I felt it was necessary to clarify myself and to be more objective in my response. So I'm retracting my statement and will simply say this...

I've read the FC thread and I'm angry about it. Four points are constantly being ignored;

- Money is owed.
- Product is owed.
- Explanations are in order, and none come "officially" (i.e. learning of progress on the bonus discs through the FC board)
- Nobody is taking responsibility.

If there was still a clear, concise understanding as why there were delays, why there were overcharges and why those overcharges weren't taken care of, it would be a different story. This board would simply be killing time waiting for AU to deliver and rectify the charges.

I'll also admit that I've had it with this board being attacked and seen as Jason's angry posse out to get Ross no matter what. I may not have ordered my set from AU, but I do care about the board and how it's perceived, as well as everybody getting what they paid for.

My thanks to Jason for his continued efforts, and I hope things will turn around in the new year.

Take care.

Gary
You tell Gary. I think you have summed up the thoughts of many people here.

Jason my continued thanks for all of your efforts.

Lance Man

So-Called Loon
Angela's best friend

Post by So-Called Loon » Jan 4th 2003, 12:01 am

:shock: :x

rrrrRRRRRRrrrrrrrr

This is just too freaking unbelievable. Every time i'm away for a short time and then come back here, there's some new news or a new experience somebody has had that makes Ross/AU look worse than ever.

WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THE BLOODY MONEY?!
:x :x :x
Been a member since sometime BR (before Ross)