Anyone Hanging On?

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
gas233
Frozen Embryo

Anyone Hanging On?

Post by gas233 » Dec 18th 2002, 6:59 pm

Just perusing the few posts that have been ongoing on the DVD forum (I think everyone who got the sets have just given up beyond that!) - In terms of the Bonus disc and lunch box - has anyone been nagging AU? As frustrating as that gets, I think that in September / October when TONS of customers began nagging them, we started to see more mass e-mails and such.

As a preliminary question to that, is anyone hanging on for the bonus stuff? I've been reading all these posts about the hopeful downfall of AU and the stuff about not expecting anything - but is anyone out there still waiting and wanting to bother GWihz, AU, and whoever else needs to be involved? Or is this going on and I'm completely oblivious?

Thanks for anybody who replies, I'm somewhat clueless, but hope to get this thing resolved EVENTUALLY!

With fingers crossed,
:lol:

fnordboy
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Re: Anyone Hanging On?

Post by fnordboy » Dec 18th 2002, 7:12 pm

I don't see where you are coming from completely, but there has been a lot of activity on the boards lately. Definitely more than a 'few' posts. The DVD board has been split into 2 boards so there is a bit of a volume difference now on here than before.

Also Zero has the petition going strong, people are still contacting AU through the very few and ever closing channels. What is there now 3 or 4 working email addresses at AU?

Nobody here is content with the product we got from AU. Everyone here wants the bonus disc and the lunchbox. Otherwise there wouldn't be threads about how to contact the lunchbox manufacturer. But nobody here is really blind either. I think we all have come to terms with the idea that we may never see our items or credits. But we are all very anxious to see Ross go to jail :twisted:

With the holidays and people busy watching their MSCL sets finally there is a decrease in posts.
gas233 wrote:Just perusing the few posts that have been ongoing on the DVD forum (I think everyone who got the sets have just given up beyond that!) - In terms of the Bonus disc and lunch box - has anyone been nagging AU? As frustrating as that gets, I think that in September / October when TONS of customers began nagging them, we started to see more mass e-mails and such.

As a preliminary question to that, is anyone hanging on for the bonus stuff? I've been reading all these posts about the hopeful downfall of AU and the stuff about not expecting anything - but is anyone out there still waiting and wanting to bother GWihz, AU, and whoever else needs to be involved? Or is this going on and I'm completely oblivious?

Thanks for anybody who replies, I'm somewhat clueless, but hope to get this thing resolved EVENTUALLY!

With fingers crossed,
:lol:

so-called customer
Between Names

Re: Anyone Hanging On?

Post by so-called customer » Dec 18th 2002, 7:34 pm

fnordboy wrote: But we are all very anxious to see Ross go to jail
Maybe we can get MSCL licence plates then... :D