Idea for refunds.

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Idea for refunds.

Post by Jason R » Dec 13th 2002, 3:38 pm

I would like to provide documentation of submitted problems (to drygrass.com) to help all customers get refunds through their credit cards. However, with about 1,200 requests (fore refunds, not documentation), I would probably end up spending weeks working on this.

I would like to set up a response team of approximately 5 people. We can divide files by last name. For instance A-F would write to me or somebody else.

I would grant access to the dry grass database to members of this team. When people request prints of the records for their credit cards, the team members could then send a PDF file of the record to the individual.

Either that, or perhaps a way to automate this. I will see if Gord knows of a way to mass mail a password to each person that allows them only to view their own record.

Why is this important? Because credit cards often want to see proof that you tried to cancel or request a refund. Fat chance getting that from CrackWhoreCEO and his band of merry men.

Incidentally, nobody has logged into DryGRass.com from AU in well over 2 weeks. However, the complaints continue to pour in. Even though I was originally going to pull it down on December 15, it will remain up until we find out why AU is not answering emails or calls.