Thank You MSCL.com

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
JayMike
Frozen Embryo

Thank You MSCL.com

Post by JayMike » Dec 9th 2002, 2:35 pm

I just wanted to thank everyone on this forum - posters, designers, moderators, etc. - for all of the warnings about the chaos involved with this set.

On the day that I was going to mail a check to AU (I had already learned what happens when you give them a credit card number) I read that the set was going to be available through other vendors. I waited and ended up getting two sets, one at Best Buy and one at Amazon.com and I am very happy. The only reason that I am satisfied is due to the fact that I was steered in the right direction by Jason & co.

My heart goes out to all of you who experienced double/triple charges, don't have your discs or are still waiting on "Bonus Materials." I'd like to say that I'm envious of all of you who will eventually receive that 6th Disc but, considering the source, I'm not.

Anyhow, my modest sucess and ease with the set is only due to those of you who went to hell and back... if your even back yet, and I want you all to know that your struggle has not been in vain. You have saved people like me a lot of heartache.

-JMF

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Dec 9th 2002, 2:43 pm

Now, if the folks at V3Media would just pretend that they never met The Rojek, we can save a whole group of Twilight Zone fans from similar heartache.

This DVD has been a huge seller. I should be really excited about it. Instead, it has been a whole lot of heartache.

Ross, I hope you end up in prison for what you have done.

Jason

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Dec 9th 2002, 2:44 pm

Jason Rosenfeld wrote:The Rojek
Is that anything like The Donald?

:wink:

(did I just admit how old I am?!)
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

CheapWallpaper
Nicky Driscoll

Post by CheapWallpaper » Dec 9th 2002, 3:14 pm

Thanks everyone from me too.