help me out w/ something guys

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
xtherainkingx

help me out w/ something guys

Post by xtherainkingx » Dec 7th 2002, 7:21 pm

hey...i'm new here and i really dont know whats going on w/ this DVD situation.

can i still order one online? and will it actually be sent to me? i'm kind of lost on everything.

somebody please fill me in..haha i really dont understad the situation.

thanx,
lindsay

fnordboy
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by fnordboy » Dec 7th 2002, 7:34 pm

You can get it almost everywhere now...

Got to Bestbuy online or in the store, Amazon, Deep Discount DVD....everywhere.

And get it for 50% cheaper than the most of us got (no im not bitter...really)

Rickie Love
Yearbook Team

Post by Rickie Love » Dec 7th 2002, 8:24 pm

:lol: :lol: :cry: After reading Jason's thread just now and then this question posted here by 'guest'...sorry, it's so NOT funny. Just a little hysterical bobble...

(Visulize me kissing a $100. bill then forcing in into a blender and hitting frappe...)
"Oh, just say the word and she's a footnote in history. I'll make it look like a painful accident..."

Rickie Love
Yearbook Team

Post by Rickie Love » Dec 7th 2002, 8:25 pm

:lol: :lol: :cry: After reading Jason's thread just now and then this question posted here by 'guest'...sorry, it's so NOT funny. Just a little hysterical bobble...

(Visulize me kissing a $100. bill then forcing in into a blender and hitting frappe...)
"Oh, just say the word and she's a footnote in history. I'll make it look like a painful accident..."

Rickie Love
Yearbook Team

Post by Rickie Love » Dec 7th 2002, 8:27 pm

HEY - WHY DOES THIS SITE KEEP POSTING MY POSTS TWICE?? I SWEAR it's not me...is it?? I realize this will post twice too - sorry!! And ANYONE??? WHAT'S CAUSING THIS, IT HAPPENED YESTERDAY TOO. help..

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Dec 7th 2002, 10:09 pm

I'm kind of confused - I thought that the DVD forum had been changed so that only registered members could post here, yet the person who posted this question is a guest? A guest whose lack of capitalization, use of punctuation (or apostrophes), and claim of not being able to "understad" the situation (despite pages and pages of information) seem eerily familiar?
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Dec 7th 2002, 11:23 pm

Uhhhh, okay I just saw that the guest actually posted this thread in "The Show" forum and it got moved here. I still stand by my original suspicions though.
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

Rickie Love
Yearbook Team

Post by Rickie Love » Dec 8th 2002, 3:15 am

Hey there Candygirl, just took a look at my OWN spelling - oops, did it on the fly...but I think I know what you mean re; 'guest'...

Let's hope THIS doesn't post twice too...I swear I'm not doing anything different, keeps happening though :roll:

lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by lance » Dec 8th 2002, 2:19 pm

candygirl wrote:Uhhhh, okay I just saw that the guest actually posted this thread in "The Show" forum and it got moved here. I still stand by my original suspicions though.
I trust you on this one "Grammer Gal"

Lance Man